Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted a matte black m3 e30 with racing buckets parked outside SMC today.

Comment

Saw a bronzit at the El Torito on Tampa last night for Taco Tuesday.

Comment

Not an E30, but saw an W123 with a potato for an antenna, Highway 1 near Santa Cruz.

Comment

Keepin Santa Cruz weird. Awesome.

Comment

Saw a clean Sterling Silver 318is today on the bay bridge heading to Alameda. I was in my ap1 s2k. Tt had 16x8-9 0 offset silver wheels, pretty low, no front lip, euro plate trim, looked really clean. Curious if anyone knows the owner?

91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
            ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

Wow that's beautiful

Comment

Saw a 320is tonight! I've always wanted one! Crappy cell phone pic but none the less I was happy about the sighting.
                Last edited by Bmwdayz; 02-22-2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

^^^ WOW! Looks legit. What a rare car to see in the Macy's parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                    Saw a clean Sterling Silver 318is today on the bay bridge heading to Alameda. I was in my ap1 s2k. Tt had 16x8-9 0 offset silver wheels, pretty low, no front lip, euro plate trim, looked really clean. Curious if anyone knows the owner?

Silver e30's are by far my favorite and after 17 of them I still have yet to own one.

Comment

Originally posted by SpecRaceM5 View Post
                      ^^^ WOW! Looks legit. What a rare car to see in the Macy's parking lot.
                      I think it was either the owner or employee from La Jolla independent. Anyways it was in perfect condition

Comment

Saw a black late model 325 with an ACS kit on it earlier tonight. On Adams and Harbor.

Nice looking car
                        Byron
                        Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by Bmwdayz View Post
                          I think it was either the owner or employee from La Jolla independent. Anyways it was in perfect condition
                          No it is one of their customers' cars.

My dream car, and possibly one of the rarest BMWs ever built. by sina.pour, on Flickr

My dream car, and possibly one of the rarest BMWs ever built. by sina.pour, on Flickr

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Black lowered late model 325is with HID's coming back from Vegas last night.Seen you right around baker at about 6ish.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Just saw a black late model convertible turning onto woodman I think from chandler. Looked super clean.
                              sigpic
                              TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                              FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Made a new friend tonight. Stopped him as I was almost home from work. Find out he lives a block from my house.
                                Owned the car since 1989, car is an 88. Amazing! It was so close and I didn't even know it.
                                Got him logged in the Afest Books too! ;)

88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                                89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                                56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                                www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

Working...
                                X