Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went by BAVARIA the shop i use to work at and saw this vert on a Racing Dynamics kit with ESM's 001 reps I believe. You on here?

TEMO

Originally Posted by Ryan... If you've seen Tango's girl, you would not be questioning his choice of apparel ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
      Outside a liquor store in burbank around 645
      I know him, he's a really cool guy and also a mechanic. He actually worked on my e30 a few weeks ago. Sadly, that car needs a new tranny since it couldn't handle all the power it was pushing (not sure if he got it fixed yet or not). The thing sounds incredible though, and it's very loud.

BTW, first post :D.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Narek View Post
        I know him, he's a really cool guy and also a mechanic. He actually worked on my e30 a few weeks ago. Sadly, that car needs a new tranny since it couldn't handle all the power it was pushing (not sure if he got it fixed yet or not). The thing sounds incredible though, and it's very loud.

BTW, first post :D.

Looked a little beat up but looks aren't everything. Sleeper mode is dope.
        Btw welcome to R3v make sure to check out the monthly van buys meet, it's also dope.
        Originally posted by dvck
        I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
          Looked a little beat up but looks aren't everything. Sleeper mode is dope.
          Btw welcome to R3v make sure to check out the monthly van buys meet, it's also dope.
          Thanks man and you're right, it is a sleeper. I saw him race an e92 m3 and an e46 m3 and he was keeping up with the e92.

Comment

Originally posted by tAngo. View Post
            Went by BAVARIA the shop i use to work at and saw this vert on a Racing Dynamics kit with ESM's 001 reps I believe. You on here?

OHHH DAS MEEE! and aghh, mine and my wheels feelings</3. they're authentic Bridgestone DTMs:hitler:
            and my front valence issss RD, but my rear valence is zender. which as you can see, I burned through. the morning of bimmerfest.

which brings me to my next point, I totally remember your car from bimmerfest! me and my stepdad (black late model vert) parked two verts down from you. you might remember my car, I had the bra hanging out of my trunk lol. that was when i had the wheel setup in my sig though, BBS RAs.

I actually think I talked to you after bimmerfest through ig, was going through some hashtags and found your car. we're trying to plan some vert caravans to local SGV meets, come through man!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by J.Rizo; 09-16-2014, 10:44 PM.
            sigpic
            @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
            Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

seen someone in dark green baur with some meshie kind of rims had some paint peeling from the driver side(looked like someone threw paint stripper on it)seen you on riverside dr and glendale blvd. you made a left on the ricks driveway to avoid traffic.this was around 730am.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jtparts View Post
                  On van buren and etiwanda around 6 p:m Thursday.

Comment

Just saw a red bumper swapped early with a roof rack at the gas station on Cabrillo and 223rd in my buddy's stock AF e28. I know you saw us!
                    '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                    '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                    Is that thing on air?

Comment

just spotted glnr13 parked by hoover st. car looked clean.never knew you lived so close to me

Comment

Thanks man! Hit me up if you need a hand to wrench.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spotted in Gardena just now, late model 325i vert. Wheels and exhaust were modified.
                          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                          Originally posted by J3M93
                          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Spotted on the 8 west next to fashion valley area in San Diego. Had a cage and whole car looked amazing overall!!
                            Instagram: @derkm

Comment

New E30 Service Garage?

At the corner of Redondo Beach Blvd & Avalon Blvd (Next to Compton), I've noticed a shop that's has recently started to work on BMWs' mostly E30's. I passed by there twice and there's at least 3 e30's and a e36 parked there. It used to be a tire shop before from what I remember....

Anyone out there on Rev seen this spot too?
                              Last edited by yelloe; 10-01-2014, 05:20 PM. Reason: update city
                              -Eddie

E30 91 318is
                              E39 03 540i (//M Sport)
                              E53 02 X5 (5-Speed)

Comment

alpinblau metallic 325e bone stock on arden and beverly ! anyones?

1991 325i
                                flickr
                                @sambhaskins

Comment

Working...
                                X