This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch !!!! That front airdam :(
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Official California E30 Sightings Thread

Spotted at Manhattan beach and sepulveda. Nice euro ! With old school wood steering wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by yelloe; 10-09-2014, 01:04 PM.
      -Eddie

E30 91 318is
      E39 03 540i (//M Sport)
      E53 02 X5 (5-Speed)

Comment

White late model coupe, blacked out tail lights iirc, we exchanged thumbs up on Baker and Harbor in Costa Mesa a few nights ago
        Byron
        Leichtbau

Comment

Just spotted glnr13 we exchanged the deuce. Your car sounds looks and sounds nice

Comment

thanks man :)
            sigpic

Comment

Finnal spotted someone i know is on R3v hahaha
              SilverSurfer, you car looks oh so clean brah!!
              Originally posted by dvck
              I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Red and black early model in Newport, I see you parked all the time on West Balboa, you gave me a thumbs up last night as you passed me.
                Byron
                Leichtbau

Comment

Alpine 325i in newhall off the old road, you on here? I've seen your car parked right upthe street from me but never ran into you.
                  Originally posted by dvck
                  I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Spotted a green lagunengrun cabrio in front of target on college and talked to you for a bit. You said you were on here but not much. Hope you see this!
                    Instagram: @derkm

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                      Finnal spotted someone i know is on R3v hahaha
                      SilverSurfer, you car looks oh so clean brah!!
                      Haha thanks man!

Comment

Spotted an early black convertable around 5 on rosecrans and valley view

Comment

been spotting a red (appears early) e30 convertible inside some sort of industrial yard on Artesia near Western in Gardena, is this anyones here ? Its always parked with the top up. looks really clean and stock.

Comment

Who is the white e30 at pierce? Missing fender and dforces

Comment

There was a nice white M3 with some racing decals and stuff, maybe caged, I forget, in Walnut Creek a while ago, didn't get pics. Going through Pleasant Hill I saw a red early E30 with just about every doodad thingy you could put on it. Memory is fuzzy but I think it had yellow headlights, headlight wipers, those weird ricer clear/red smoked tail lights, spoiler, mud flaps, slammed, angular body kit I think it was a zender, flashy wheels, stickers... There's a dark silver one that putts around concord that is kinda riced out.

Lots more regular E30s around the East Bay, thankful for that. Saw a silver one lowered with some nice wheels in Concord last week.

I'll be quicker on the draw with my camera in the future, pics are everything!
                              Last edited by Navarone; 10-20-2014, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Spotted an Alpine E30 on Chapman this morning in Fullerton, looked like a 4door with tinted windows and black wheels and a nice drop. We exchanged peace signs
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X