Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a girl's car btw, unless her husband is driving it.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

That's awesome I assume they also own the black e30 I see when this one isn't here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone here honking at me in vacaville earlier? Didnt catch the color but its been ages since i seen an e30 in town.

Comment

Whatsup foo that was me. I was mobbin home from a late night Winco run with a buddy of mine. You might see me around more as I am home for the summer. Keep an eye out for Danny also. He drives his calypso s50 swapped sedan when he feels like it.

See you around.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
            Whatsup foo that was me. I was mobbin home from a late night Winco run with a buddy of mine. You might see me around more as I am home for the summer. Keep an eye out for Danny also. He drives his calypso s50 swapped sedan when he feels like it.

See you around.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
            Yeah i know dannys car, didnt think he lived in town anymore. Good to see some more e30's around

Comment

Originally posted by XwalkerX View Post
              That's awesome I assume they also own the black e30 I see when this one isn't here
              Yes Siiiir, you assumed correctly.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I see this clean late model vert in my parking garage at work. Darker blue and what looks like Ronal wheels. Im going to park next to it and take pics. Maybe I will get lucky and its a hot girl lol
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Saw a couple verts coming back from LAX yesterday, this green one was by the Habit on Sepulveda (sorry for the crappy pic)

this red one was on the 91 east bound

I park with my feet... sometimes
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bwana View Post
                    Saw a couple verts coming back from LAX yesterday, this green one was by the Habit on Sepulveda (sorry for the crappy pic)

I think Ive seen that green one too!
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

Followed a red late model with an IS lip and MT2 skirts and apron on the 73 south, onto Bison then MacArthur yesterday.
                      Byron
                      Leichtbau

Comment

Cruised next to a zinno red vert with those shatokan wheels or whatever they are called
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Spotted a brown cabrio on south st in cerritos going east. you flashed your lights at me! Finally spot someone! Hopefully your on here... ha

Comment

saw this hella flush dank 420 blaze it murdered out stance style warrier
                            weeks ago the stanton pickyourpart.

Comment

In-N-Out parking lot in Moorpark.
                              Clean, late model schwartz on some kind of BBS weave. (don't know all the types).
                              Was with my family & they already give me a hard time about the addiction so I didn't take a picture.

Comment

Yesterday afternoon, 15 South from Corona, saw a sweet white 318is, with roll cage; I was with my wife in her white Ford Escape. Hey, it's QUKBMER!! Thanks for the wave Terry�� (thumbs up)
                                Hope you had a great drive��. (sunglasses smile)
                                1991 318is, AWII, Eibach/GC, Koni
                                Riverside CA

Comment

Working...
                                X