This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by faujijatt View Post
    Good morning. Saw a red 325e heading eastbound 105 this morning about 0715.
    It had what I think must be the biggest trunk bicycle rack I've ever seen in my life. Trying to upload pics but tapatalk is being a biotch.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

;);););)Edited
    i think its not a bike rack, its to pickup and move the dumpsters...or a fork lift.

Comment

Originally posted by faujijatt View Post
      Good morning. Saw a red 325e heading eastbound 105 this morning about 0715.
      It had what I think must be the biggest trunk bicycle rack I've ever seen in my life. Trying to upload pics but tapatalk is being a biotch.

[IMG][/IMG]

;);););)Edited
      LOL
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
        LOL
        What the hell is that!!!

Comment

Spotted a grey late model 325is with Alpina badges & some BBS's while working a job in Albany just outside of Berkeley today.

Last edited by DirtyTh3rty; 11-04-2015, 09:44 PM.
          88' BMW 325is - Daily

Comment

Saw a white '88+ 325i 2 door, lowered, on Riverwalk Pkwy this morning, which headed west on the 91. Greeted each other! Are you on this forum?
            1991 318is, AWII, Eibach/GC, Koni
            Riverside CA

Comment

Spotted a white late model coupe with a roof rack on Wilshire blvd this afternoon. Threw the last minute duece at you.

Comment

@ oceanside ecology today. R U here?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

saw a bronze vert on 105 east bound about an hour ago., like your stance and your wheels, fellow vert owner. I'm the one in the white q50 that waved the peace sign at yah. ;)

Last edited by faujijatt; 11-07-2015, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Comment

Saw a really clean e28 535i on 15S in Rancho Bernardo area at 530 this evening. I was in a white Ford Escape, also southbound.
                      1991 318is, AWII, Eibach/GC, Koni
                      Riverside CA

Comment

Whos delphin ES was that in Grenada Hills yesterday? It was nice chatting and cruising with you yesterday
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

i'm in the valley every monday and tuesday for school, and I was sure I would've been spotted out here by now.

look alive people!
                          sigpic
                          @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
                          Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

Originally posted by J.Rizo View Post
                            i'm in the valley every monday and tuesday for school, and I was sure I would've been spotted out here by now.

look alive people!
                            your the right hand drive vert right ?

Comment

nice chatting with you, my friend, while cruising on a sunny day :D can't get any better than that

were you riding on the M52 hiding in that hood!! wow..i bet it drives nicely. Just a newbie. a lot to learn from you guys. hit me up when you guys have meets around.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              Whos delphin ES was that in Grenada Hills yesterday? It was nice chatting and cruising with you yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by fs88 View Post
                                nice chatting with you, my friend, while cruising on a sunny day :D can't get any better than that

were you riding on the M52 hiding in that hood!! wow..i bet it drives nicely. Just a newbie. a lot to learn from you guys. hit me up when you guys have meets around.
                                You too! I actually live down in West LA, but my fiance has a bunch of family up in the valley so I have to head up that way quite often.

Keep your eye on the Van Nuys gtg, I think thats the closest one to you. Car looked good! Love me a clean delphin car
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X