X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
    ^
    That used to be my SPOT!
    Debating on Restarting the Gardena meet but just need to find the right date for it, not to interfere with other E30 meets.

Comment

I saw like 3 of you guys over christmas time in Bishop. A few white late model sedans, a henna' early euro bumper coupe... Makes me jealous with all the non-rusty cars around.
      -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
      -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

I saw an really clean alpine coupe outside Michael's with a omp driver seat lowered on some 5 spoke wheels and a Florida plate. You were walking out as I drove by in my delphin coupe

We exchanged very awkward thumbs up and I left
        Originally posted by Vokuhila
        I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

About 5:30 a.m., on the 710 south, early model, black coupe, lowered and tinted windows.
          Wanted to give you thumbs up but, traffic sucks by the Alondra exit.
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Watched "Wheeler Dealer" today because the featured car was a 1974 2002.
            During one segment the host visited So Cal Vintage to buy some parts for the car.
            Had to pause the show and take this picture:

Looks like E30FIEND's car in the background.

Sorry for megapixels, can't seem to resize.

Comment

Early Model (Delphin possibly) about 545 - 6am Monday 01/25 & Tuesday 01/26 in Rosemead on Muscatel st (near LEES SAMMICHES)

Anyone here ? Looks lowered, body kit maybe, after market wheels...

Comment

Seen this very nice ride as I was leaving Safeway in Milpitas.

Comment

So these are some guys I've caught slippin'. See anyone u know?

Comment

At Loma Linda hospital a few days ago clean early model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    88 325is Five Speed
                    Lachssilber

Comment

On firestone in south gate...an early model, Couldnt take a pic soon enough but it has some meaty ass tires and rims with legacy plates (yellow/black)[ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
                      Attached Files

Comment

Just spotted a red 1988 325is all stock but looked taken care off.i was behind you in my gf red ford cmax. We were behind you all the way from the 210east all the way to Fremont in Alhambra then you took off by the entrance of the 710 freeway

Comment

Super clean bronzit late model iS, smoked tails, basketweaves, bike rack, LOW and looked perfect in Salinas at the new roundabout off of Skyway.
                          C6Z
                          S2K
                          VeloN

Comment

Spotted a Delphin Grey Coupe with M tech-2 M Technik trunk spoiler (Swap / M3) yesterday Sunday @ Sunset Blvd it has a FLORIDA plates ... Nice sounding car! :up::bow:
                            Last edited by crzylildude; 02-22-2016, 04:06 PM.

Comment

A calypso late model 325I parked in front me at Fullerton college today. Who are you!!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
                              '91 318is
                              sigpic

Comment

Westwood Blvd between Olympic and Santa Monica, silvery-blue (hard to tell the color exactly since it was getting dark out) 325is, lowered but not slammed, some sorta deepdish basketweaves, nice grumbly exhaust.
                                91 325iX - magnaflow, h&r sports+bilstein hds, chip

Comment

Working...
                                X