This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sps View Post
    I kicked Mark Zuckerberg in his progressive uterus, so I don't have facebook. Can I get some more info on the cruise?
    Hold on Robert, I'll start a short thread and post the info, for you and all who may want to attend.
    Originally posted by WestCoastEta View Post
    Always down if you guys don't mind my beater
    E30s are always welcome, it's more of cruise than a FF8 race. So be aware, we may get a little enthusiastic for a few minutes but, far from "RACEWARS".
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Much appreciated!

ATTENTION:

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO, PLEASE DO SO AT THIS TIME

Comment

Today I spotted a early model bronzit on the 134freeway to the 5 south. Your car looks nice I honked at you but I guess you didn't hear it. You got off on Los Feliz exit with me. At like 640am

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          I need to get my E30 gtg on soon. Of course that weekend I might be busy. However the 23rd is the Pelican Parts C&C. Caravan???
          When is this?

Sent from my Note5

Comment

Originally posted by classie30 View Post
            when is this?
            Originally posted by 2man View Post
            i need to get my e30 gtg on soon. Of course that weekend i might be busy. However the 23rd is the pelican parts c&c. Caravan???
            4/23
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              4/23
              Thanks. We should caravan?

Sent from my Note5

Comment

saw this early model coupe. Thing was LOUD. also had an uber placard on the front windshield for some reason

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
                '91 318is
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sandrune View Post
                  also had an uber placard on the front windshield for some reason

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
                  A lot of people put those Uber stickers on their cars for joke purposes. I don't really find it funny but I guess some people do.

Comment

Just right now I spotted a stock alpine late model 318 with azenis tires. I tried to give you the thumbs up when you cut through the gas station on Los Feliz and hill Hurst

Comment

Didn't get the best look because it was in the middle of an intersection, but La Cienega and like San Vicente, red e30 with what looked like an iS lip and a young seth rogen driving.
                      91 325iX - magnaflow, h&r sports+bilstein hds, chip

Comment

Whos got a red E30 2dr on posted up on Avalon in the city of Carson ?

Parked next to the car wash and the Sizzlers or Americas Tires....

Comment

white 4-door grey market early model (with euro bumpers, zender front valence, missing rear bumper strip) around Hillsdale on the peninsula. I've got a bumper strip for you if you see this.
                          cars beep boop

Comment

I saw a nice late model coupe in black in Walnut Creek today, black and yellow vintage plate that had a play on the owners name on it. I've never seen you around, nice car!

It was sitting on 5lug weaves. Anyone on here?

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                            Transaction feedback
                            - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                              haven't seen smoked crosshairs in a long time.

two e30s near my new place in san lorenzo, on grant

- red plastic-bumper 325is, paint a little faded, lowered, on e38 weaves
                              - white 4-door eta with a loud exhaust
                              The faded red one is me, and the white 4-door eta is my neighbor. He's in highschool so you'll see it parked in front of Arroyo. I only drive my car on weekends and SOMETIMES after work during the week.. throw up the deuces next time!

Comment

White late model coupe on the 101 NB on the peninsula. Another white late model on style 5s in traffic leading up to the bay bridge.
                                cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                                X