Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this guy dropped his price to 5k for the orange e30, I live in portland and can not figure out if it's a lemon or not.. man though, like you say its the body lines that are turning me away. mechanically this car seems legit..

Comment

About a 88 white vert 325i around 430 on sat east bound on 60 front left wheel not matching the rest and you had a buddy with you, you did a fly by as so did i ,then you tried to catch me from a roll start at about 65 mph . Well that just didnt happen now did it ;). Good run.:p
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by be34st View Post
        Clean late model red 2 door on what looked like ESM-002's in Ladera Ranch, CA turned into the Laurel Vista Apartments anybody on R3V? I was in my old beat up AW,'es
        I think I see that guy all the time, I actually bought some weaves off of him a while back.
        sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
        1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
        1991 318is - Sold
        1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Yaa he is super cool
          Also just spotted a black is I believe it was supercharged or turbod. Couldn't hear well enough. You were leaving the shell gas station off santa margarita. I was sitting in th left turn lane going into that center in my gf's white is. You car looked good!
          sigpic-Thanks warren

Comment

Originally posted by ethirtydavid View Post
            this guy dropped his price to 5k for the orange e30, I live in portland and can not figure out if it's a lemon or not.. man though, like you say its the body lines that are turning me away. mechanically this car seems legit..
            I've seen the car in person, the guy who he bought it from is a real douche, literally, and the guy who bought it got ripped off, hence why he's selling it for so cheap.
            Originally posted by audiquattrot
            bimmers b4 b*tches....remember that.
            1990 Alpinweiss 325i - secret 500whp build
            2000 Audi S4 B5 Laser Red
            1990 Nissan 240sx - Drift Missile
            2006 CBR600RR

Comment

? ? ?

Comment

klk
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by 619E30 View Post
                  I've seen the car in person, the guy who he bought it from is a real douche, literally, and the guy who bought it got ripped off, hence why he's selling it for so cheap.
                  Damn it. I bough an LSD supposedly from that car. I think it was a friend of whomever owned it. I hope the diff works and I didn't get raped hahah.

Comment

We should have an mv/ladera/rsm mini meet haha. I'm bored and that would be sweet.
                    sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                    1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                    1991 318is - Sold
                    1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Oxnard & lankershim about 745 tonight I saw 2 E30s goin west on oxnard, only git a slight view of a white lowered one with some bright blue headlights & maybe chrome wheels..and had an exhaust
                      Originally posted by e30lov
                      sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
                      Adventures of an E30

Comment

Originally posted by GodIse30 View Post
                        We should have an mv/ladera/rsm mini meet haha. I'm bored and that would be sweet.
                        Im So down!
                        sigpic-Thanks warren

Comment

Originally posted by 10-66kruk View Post
                          Im So down!

Afest 2 might be in MV soon and I mean very soon!
                          88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                          89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                          56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                          www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

i hope my car is running before though... ill be sad if i miss it.
                            sigpic-Thanks warren

Comment

Bring your friends,kids,dog whatever too. Gonna be giving away free ice cream from The Archie's Ice Cream Truck!
                              88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                              89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                              56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                              www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

Well, new plans as of this upcoming weekend. This will be a WEEKLY meet! Any type/model/brand/color car is welcome to come, anyone! My Co-Worker and I will be bringing a new car every week from Symbolic Motors if we don't have plans that morning. Most likely we will bring Lamborghinis/Rolls-Royces/Ferraris ect, but it doesn't mean that it's an all exotic meet. We've had PLENTY of BMW's, Mustangs, Porsches, Hondas, and a great amount of classic cars. We're trying to make this big for San Diego due to Irvine being quite a drive for most of us.

I will be handing out free lanyards to anyone who comes!

ALL CARS WELCOME
                                7:00am-9:00am
                                Carlsbad Company Stores
                                5620 Paseo Del Norte Suite #124
                                Carlsbad, California 92008

It's a huge lot so no worries about parking, plenty of good food places and it should be a great turnout. ANYONE is welcome to bring ANY car that they have and ANYONE they want to bring!!! Just no burnouts, donuts or anything that could get us in trouble.

DIRECTIONS:
                                From I-5 exit Palomar Airport Rd
                                Head EAST (from I-5S-Left, from I-5N-Right)
                                Turn LEFT on Paseo Del Norte
                                At first light turn RIGHT into shopping center
                                Enter and turn RIGHT at T-intersection into SOUTH parking lot.

Hope to see you there! Keep an eye out for us ( Spencer and Nick ) in any Symbolic car... feel free to introduce yourself, I will be handing out free lanyards as well for free.

Comment

Working...
                                X