• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted on pch Huntington Beach

Late model what looked like a 318is with trm wheels
    Follow me on instagram @arda.e30

Comment

Spotted a clean silver late model coupe and an one alpine heading on the 805 south in San Diego while I was on the other side heading to Del Mar on Thursday! Even spotted I think a bronzit or alpine on the 805 south in traffic. Wanted to say wassup but wasn't in my e30 :(
      Instagram: @derkm

Comment

3 guys in an early model diamondschwarz coupe 5s>605s this morning, sup
        sigpic

Comment

Just saw a black coupe going onto the 60E from the 15S.

Comment

Saw this about an hour ago in Encinitas.

Comment

Saw two E30s this weekend.

#1 Spotted on Friday night in La Habra. They were sitting at a light, was either a silver or alpine coupe. Did a fly-by, as I thought they would appreciate hearing the motor roar by...

#2 Was earlier today in Costa Mesa, late model alpine coupe with a bunch of dudes in it. Saw a respect your elders sticker on the rear side window. Dont think they saw me
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Saw a early model coupe that was red in riverside on hawk ridge dr. There was 2 E46's there too. Anyone on here?

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  Saw two E30s this weekend.

#1 Spotted on Friday night in La Habra. They were sitting at a light, was either a silver or alpine coupe. Did a fly-by, as I thought they would appreciate hearing the motor roar by...

#2 Was earlier today in Costa Mesa, late model alpine coupe with a bunch of dudes in it. Saw a respect your elders sticker on the rear side window. Dont think they saw me
                  I'm sure I'll run across you some day since I pass through Fullerton, Buena Park and Anaheim a lot.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Saw a early model coupe that was red in riverside on hawk ridge dr. There was 2 E46's there too. Anyone on here?

Comment

Saw a matte black late model e30 sedan driving through the parking lot of the Victor Valley mall in Victorville today around 10 this morning

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                        I'm sure I'll run across you some day since I pass through Fullerton, Buena Park and Anaheim a lot.
                        I hope so!
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Blue early coupe Mission Bl. Ontario

Saw this little sad guy in Ontario, DOA. I had to shoot it like this cause I'm Winning!

Comment

In Vista

Comment

also in Vista

Comment

Heavily modded guy on Riverside Dr with black or cf hood. Threw up the deuces. Wassup
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X