OC Body Shop Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OC Body Shop Recommendations?

I'm thinking of getting my E30 resprayed. Spectrum and Sterling are not options for me.

Thanks in advance
    I Timothy 2:1-2

How's it going Mark?

Have Larry take a look at it. He's usually fairly reasonable. Not sure how busy he is right now, he's slammed during the summer but it may be different this year.

Cerny's
    1414 N. Batavia,
    Anaheim
    (714)997-3534

Owner is Larry Cerny - specializes in hot rods so your car fits in perfect. As you know, all base paint shot in CA as of 1/1/09 has to be water based. You can still shoot regular clear over it. The change from oil based to water based shouldn't effect the color match but you do want an experienced guy shooting it as I understand it handles quite differently.

Jack
    [I

Comment

Jack, it is well, sir. I will take the car to Cerny's and tell 'em you sent me. Thanks for the referral :D

Comment

I take my e36 and my dads e61 to OC bumper and Body in Irvine. Ask for Daryl and tell him Jake with the black 328 sent you. He does REALLY good spray work, they use quality paints, have their own spray booth, and do wonders for bodywork. He's given me nothing but quality sprays and body repairs

OC Bumper & Body Auto Body Repair, Collision Repair and The Bumper Guy in in Irvine, Lake Forest, Tustin, Mission, Viejo, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Costa Mesa & Laguna Beach, CA. ASE Certified technicians offer lifetime warranty backed auto body repair services for all Asian, European & domestic cars, trucks & SUVs.
        "Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing Southern California (LA, OC, and SD), Click Here: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1005861sigpic

Comment

pm sent...

Comment

Thanks for the info, guys - I'll prolly start gathering quotes next week.

-Mark

Comment

Mark, you getting a respray? I love it!
              Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Originally posted by devonjordan View Post
                Mark, you getting a respray? I love it!
                Devs, hopefully sometime this summer. Since an M3 or swapped car is out of my reach right now, and I love my current car, a respray will prolly keep that love alive for a few more years ;) Seriously, the DE's have not been kind to her.

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
                  Devs, hopefully sometime this summer. Since an M3 or swapped car is out of my reach right now, and I love my current car, a respray will prolly keep that love alive for a few more years ;) Seriously, the DE's have not been kind to her.
                  HAHA, the daily driven aspect probably doesn't help either.
                  Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Working...
                  X