Help from Socal guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Taylor,

What time are you guys going to be workin on the cars on Friday and Saturday. I want to come by and say hi, even if I don't have anything to do to my car.
    An address would also be nice, so I don't get lost lol

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

on Friday i'll be here from about 6 til whenever we finish. And Saturday we should be here at about 12 in the afternoon.

The address at my shop is 2400 Eastman Ave. Oxnard, Ca 93030.

I have a lot of space here and a lot of tools. Anything you should need. Juat let me know via text message if you'll be coming so I can plan on it. 8057982109

Taylor
      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
      Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Check the front of the radiator hoses running by the Waterpump and thermostat if the clip breaks free your fan will eat right through it. Guess who learned the hard way right when I mvoed here!
        Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
        Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Taylor, I'm planning on dropping by tonight. I'll send you a text later in the day in case you don't see this.

Kruzen, I think I found the problem, but I'll definitely check the hoses.

It's weird, earlier this week I was pouring coolant out when I got home from work, but yesterday when I got home, nothing was leaking. Could it possibly be a result of me overfilling the coolant tank and/or driving the car extra hard?

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
            It's weird, earlier this week I was pouring coolant out when I got home from work, but yesterday when I got home, nothing was leaking. Could it possibly be a result of me overfilling the coolant tank and/or driving the car extra hard?
            its very likely that was the problem. If you over fill it, the coolant has to go somewhere. In your case, out of the overflow line

oh and i'll see you tonight
            Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
            Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Hey, how come I wasn't invited to the Butt Seckx GANGBANG? :giggle:
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by lov-e30 View Post
                Hey, how come I wasn't invited to the Butt Seckx GANGBANG? :giggle:
                We were wondering where you were...
                cars beep boop

Comment

Thanks again for all your help Taylor, I really appreciate it.
                  Nice meeting all the rest of you guys too

SC*AR

Comment

Working...
                  X