Socal Detail Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Socal Detail Day

I was talking to kronus this weekend and we were briefly talking about getting together to wash and detail our cars.

Maybe a bunch of us can get together and give the cars a nice wash/wax/clay. I know mine needs it.
    I was thinking the Saturday before the Dockweiler meet, which would be July 11. We could meet somewhere and spend the day doing this and that way our cars will look nice for teh pictars taken at the meet the following weekend.

yay? nay?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

i would be down but I'll be in Vegas that weekend and so will Chris
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Lucky. I'd be perfectly fine to move the date around as I don't have any plans at all, but I picked that specific weekend since the weekend before that is the 4th, and I'm assuming a bunch of people already have plans set.

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
        i would be down but I'll be in Vegas that weekend and so will Chris
        Please fill in the details (vegas)

I'm down for a wash and wax although I have my doubts that I'll get any real shine out of my car, plus I'm just east of Culver City.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by lov-e30 View Post
          Please fill in the details (vegas)
          We're going on the weekend of the 11th and it's gonna be sick! :pimp:
          Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
            We're going on the weekend of the 11th and it's gonna be sick! :pimp:
            Is this a preB-Day celebration? You know my BDay is on the 5th of July right?

Comment

vegas? hhmmm... sounds fun... is this an open invitation... haha... If so, I might wanna roll out if it fits in my schedule...
              www.liveinfulleffect.com
              "B4 I had a hundred, I kept it ONE hundred" - JoeDivine
              LIVE/LIFE in full effect: www.liveinfulleffect.com

Comment

So down. I can hear my paint crying :(
                cars beep boop

Comment

Yea i'd be down, but I want to know where we can have enough hoses and water to do this?

Comment

Originally posted by Japandrew73 View Post
                    Yea i'd be down, but I want to know where we can have enough hoses and water to do this?
                    You tell me, I wouldn't know, remember I'm new here.

SC*AR

Comment

My suggestion is a local DIY car wash take over by e30's.

Comment

Is this a preB-Day celebration? You know my BDay is on the 5th of July right?
                        Ah a fellow Cancer, no wonder why we get along so well. ;)

My suggestion is a local DIY car wash take over by e30's.
                        I'd rather do it myself at home. :p

i'll come help all your ugly heaps look better though. :nice:
                        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

when and where is this goin to be?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                            I'd rather do it myself at home. :p

i'll come help all your ugly heaps look better though. :nice:
                            Yea this kind of makes a bit more sense to me. We should turn it into this:

We wash, wax, and or clay our cars, get them looking nice. Then all meet with all the supplies we have (like detailing brushes, liquids, all the good stuff) and give each other tips about what to use to clean

They did somehting like this at a concours griots sponsored once

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle101 View Post
                              when and where is this goin to be?
                              Tentatively Saturday, July 11
                              As for where, I have no clue, you Socal natives would know better than me.

Originally posted by Japandrew73 View Post
                              Yea this kind of makes a bit more sense to me. We should turn it into this:

We wash, wax, and or clay our cars, get them looking nice. Then all meet with all the supplies we have (like detailing brushes, liquids, all the good stuff) and give each other tips about what to use to clean

They did somehting like this at a concours griots sponsored once
                              This might work, but I've never clayed or waxed my car and would like someone to show me. I learn visually and by doing things, so when people explain it to me or when I read things, it takes me a little longer to understand it.

SC*AR

Comment

Working...
                              X