No announcement yet.

Another norcal meet and barry essa run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright cool. Christophe comes back on the 14th I believe so I guess we will see what his schedual is and everyone else but that's far enough out for everyone and it's before I go to my first week of school in santa Cruz so it should work out hopefully

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
    anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

Ya, I'm back on the 14th, so the 16th should be ok for me. I was planning on stopping by Davis for some things I need to get done, so I guess I can do it this trip, even though it's a bit rushed.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

alright sounds good. so chris you and me will caravan up to dannys. around 10am. leave from there with whoever is coming. stop at davis. then drive to berry essa? sound like a good plan?

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997

Comment

Originally posted by etta325 View Post
          alright sounds good. so chris you and me will caravan up to dannys. around 10am. leave from there with whoever is coming. stop at davis. then drive to berry essa? sound like a good plan?
          I doubt anyone would want to go to Davis with me so I won't make them.
          I'll just swing by Davis after the drive or something.
          Leave the Bay Area at 10 am?

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

We'll leave my house at noon or something, then make our way back and bullshit over burgers or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
              We'll leave my house at noon or something, then make our way back and bullshit over burgers or something.
              ass burgers?

SC*AR

Comment

suweet
                [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

1030 sound better? Haha

Ass burgers? Nice haha sounds like a plan you guys.

So who else is all in other then me christophe and Danny?

Comment

If i still have my car im down even if i end up with a E34. But if i end up with a mkII VR6 I wont fit in so ya.
                    84 318I Delphin RIP
                    87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                    89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

It only takes like 45 minutes to Vacaville, so we could leave at like 10:45, and that would still give us some time to chill there before we left.

Paul you should still come.
                      I think Nick is in Davis, I'm sure he'll want to come too.

SC*AR

Comment

christophe you still have the is lip?
                        84 318I Delphin RIP
                        89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
                          christophe you still have the is lip?
                          No I don't. I think my friend is getting some new lip which would mean he would be getting rid of his iS lip, so I'll talk to him for you.

SC*AR

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                            It only takes like 45 minutes to Vacaville, so we could leave at like 10:45, and that would still give us some time to chill there before we left.

Paul you should still come.
                            I think Nick is in Davis, I'm sure he'll want to come too.
                            I want to it would be nice to get out and have a day to myself.
                            84 318I Delphin RIP
                            89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Sounds good man. 1045 it is and everyone should come no matter what car your in

Comment

That works.
                                We can meet somewhere right off the highway in San Ramon since it's on the way for you.

SC*AR

Comment

Working...
                                X