Kinda weird, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda weird, but...

...anybody know places that are hiring mechanics? I need a job badly.

Did UTI and BMW training, but no BMW dealers are hiring in SoCal. Was working at Firestone for a year but I quit because of my douche boss.

Matt
    Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
    I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
    Originally posted by kronus
    try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
    Originally posted by chadthestampede
    This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

bad move to quit without something lined up after, especially in this economy.

best of luck to you though.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
      bad move to quit without something lined up after, especially in this economy.

best of luck to you though.
      Actually I had something lined up and I was working somewhere else, but it was like a 2 hour drive just to get there and they'd only work me like 4 hours a day.

Dumb, I know, but there's gotta be someone looking for mechanics. :(

Matt
      Matt

I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
      try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"

Comment

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
        Actually I had something lined up and I was working somewhere else, but it was like a 2 hour drive just to get there and they'd only work me like 4 hours a day.

Dumb, I know, but there's gotta be someone looking for mechanics. :(

Matt
        what area do you live in? You know whats funny I had a job set up with firestone few years back but screw driving 60 miles for a drug test lmao

Comment

Heard Riverside was hiring not too long ago, might wanna give them a ring.

Comment

sacramento is hiring... check craigslist
            [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
            Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
              what area do you live in? You know whats funny I had a job set up with firestone few years back but screw driving 60 miles for a drug test lmao
              I'm in San Bernardino. The techs at Firestone were cool, but my boss was a real douche and he was basically stealing money from me and neither him or any of the "higher ups" would do anything about it, so I just said fuck it and left.

I miss having a job, but I sure as hell don't miss putting up with that guy. :D

I'll definitely look into BMW of Riverside and Sacramento, though.

Matt
              Matt

Comment

I'll say just wait for something to come up close to you, that only requieres you to work a few hours a day 3 to 5 days a week and pays over $100K.
                you lazy fuck!!!!!!

Comment

^^wtf??

Matt
                  Matt

Comment

Originally posted by e30nova View Post
                    ^^wtf??

Matt
                    lol,

Comment

thought uti takes Care of you when you graduate? Job placment all that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                        thought uti takes Care of you when you graduate? Job placment all that shit.
                        Common misconception.

All they do is buy a big piece of wood, pin local jobs on it and say "oh you need a job? Go look at the job board."

Matt
                        Matt

Comment

Hit up Mountian View Goodyear, tell em' I sent ya. They have 20 locations within commute from you. Call corporate office in Rancho Cucamonga. Ask for Tim. # is 1-877-MVTIRES

Save on name-brand tires, Valvoline™ oil changes, brakes, alignments and more auto repair services at Mountain View Tire & Auto Service. Same-day appointments available.

I know the guys at Schier Goodyear, but I would not suggest working for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                            Hit up Mountian View Goodyear, tell em' I sent ya. They have 20 locations within commute from you. Call corporate office in Rancho Cucamonga. Ask for Tim. # is 1-877-MVTIRES

Save on name-brand tires, Valvoline™ oil changes, brakes, alignments and more auto repair services at Mountain View Tire & Auto Service. Same-day appointments available.

I know the guys at Schier Goodyear, but I would not suggest working for them.
                            Awesome, thanks. :D

Matt
                            Matt

Comment

didnt savage bmw just open up a mini dealer have you checked to see if they need anyone?
                              :borg:

Comment

Working...
                              X