This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supkev View Post
    I hate AAA when it comes to registering cars I rather go to dmv, though its a longer wait its so much faster AAA wanted me to fill out a bunch of paperwork and pay some fee's to register my car.
    I love AAA, on my 2nd year with them. Screw the DMV and waiting 2-3 hours. AAA is like 5 mins at max. And they towing pwns :D 77bux for 3, 100mile tows :D

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
      I love AAA, on my 2nd year with them. Screw the DMV and waiting 2-3 hours. AAA is like 5 mins at max. And they towing pwns :D 77bux for 3, 100mile tows :D
      thats all that matters their towing, jump start service :D

Comment

thats all that matters their towing, jump start service :D
        towing and DMV services. I went there 4 times over the summer with car transfers. they dont ask anything. AND i put i bought the car for 100 bux. Wish I would have known about AAA 5 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.dvck View Post
          If theyre the weaves i think he got 250 the guy was asking, and youre a gradeA douchebag, i thought i had the dibbs on your baller weaves. :hitler:
          Woah, it was just axing dude.
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            Where and what time?

Very cool pic, now is this with your phone or a dslr of some sort?
            Thanks it's a DSLR.... newb user, I was at the observatory.

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
            didnt have time last night to post them since everyone who throwin up pics.
            Dope pics.... havent seen a real sunset in a while.. glad i was out an about today.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

I feel like weaves are the new cheap man's rs. Seems like everyone wants a set now.

Edit: definitely not meant to be a quote.
              Last edited by mkcman17; 01-17-2011, 03:59 PM.
              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
              1974 2002tii / stock
              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                I feel like weaves are the new cheap man's rs. Seems like everyone wants a set now.
                wrong quote ?

Comment

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                    Woah, it was just axing dude.
                    and Clinton was just getting a little head here and there.

or a set of holdoffs till this poor bastard can finish his set of RMs

imo RM > RS any day of the week.
                    sigpic

Comment

I am under my parents name for AAA they've been with them for 30-35 years? Most people who have AAA are old folks haha.
                      wow! theres been many times i wish i would have had AAA. and i always say im going to sign up/never do.

yes, i love my cheap man rs's (for now)
                      ]

Comment

Definitely should sign up ASAP you never know when our E30's might take a crap on us and leave us stranded. Shoot I think you can even drive halfway to vegas and ask a tow truck to tow you the rest of the way LOL thats what one of my friends did and you can use each service they offer up to 4 times a year.

Comment

I have unlimited roadside through my insurance company and it's included in my policy lol

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                          Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Definitely should sign up ASAP you never know when our E30's might take a crap on us and leave us stranded. Shoot I think you can even drive halfway to vegas and ask a tow truck to tow you the rest of the way LOL thats what one of my friends did and you can use each service they offer up to 4 times a year.
                            Have never had AAA but it doesnt mean that I wont need them in the near future. If you maintain your car, you should not be worried about getting stranded. Ask me how I know? :sarcastic:
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I have had really good luck and service with AAA over the 24 years i have been with them so far.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by mr.dvck View Post
                                and Clinton was just getting a little head here and there.

or a set of holdoffs till this poor bastard can finish his set of RMs

imo RM > RS any day of the week.
                                IMHO

16">15" any day of the week on an e30 :-|

www.gecoils.com
                                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X