Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
    congrats,man now where am i gonna get goodmixes at :/
    Ill be back soon :).....

DJMOSKA
    sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

Originally posted by M20_fiend View Post
      thoe things sick!! like the maloo!!

Yup. Its basically a gto. I'll probably end up federalizing one after graduation. I'll split up the daily driver duty with the e39 touring.

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
      i would look into trademarks, not copyrights. trademarking is a long process and is something like $375 but it will in fact protect your business. i only copyright a design i make so that if by chance the client steals my work or alters it without paying me, i can easily take them to court and either get paid or revoke it.
      I remember reading and downloading the form when I registered my business name. It was for my logo. It said I haid to decsrcibe it instead of sending them a picture. Kinda weird. I do need to do something about my business name soon so know else can use it.

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
      get a 05 toyota corolla XRS , it has the 2zz engine w/ 6speed trans. Great on gas and would be a fun stock car.

they go anywhere from 8k to 10k
      Total fag car. I might as well drive an altima cause it has a 240sx motor. If I were going to get a fun japanese car it would be a miata or an early model infiniti g20 but its damn near impossible to find a white with black interior. But i'd mod the hell out of it and it would defeat the purpose. I did really like this car thought when I saw it at So Cal Euro.

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
      What's the point? judgements in court mean nothing. it takes stupid amounts of work to turn a piece of white paper green.
      There are principalities

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

you should get a reliant robin nigel :shifty

Comment

Fuck I just spent the last two hours looking up 4AGZE swaps. You can get a complete motor, supercharger, 5 speed lsd, axles, ecus etc with less the 60k km for $1600 shipped. Could you imagine getting a super low mileage s14 with all the electronics, tranny etc for that cheap?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

in need of a thule fairing. preferred old school version.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

Mmmmmm g20, my sister is on her second one. Great little cars.

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Yup. I remember seeing the primeras do very well in the touring car races I used to watch on "Speed Vison" back in the 90s.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

mmm g20 with redtop turbo mani swap :D or slap on the neoII head and call it aday.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...656219572.html + http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...629083200.html = sleeper :D

Comment

V4!

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                    Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Its a over dressed nissan altima if you ask me.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I thought the J30s were the overdressed altimas. And now g35s are the new over dressed altimas. The g20s are decked out sentra.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                          I thought the J30s were the overdressed altimas. And now g35s are the new over dressed altimas. The g20s are decked out sentra.
                          this. I had a b15sentra, the G20 and the sentra share similar frames, the sentra has a rear beam, and i believe the G20 does not. i was totally in the Market for a G20 when i lost my sentra, but im glad i cross over to the E30 :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                            J30's are over dressed maxima's. lol

Comment

Originally posted by JrCamacho View Post
                              this. I had a b15sentra, the G20 and the sentra share similar frames, the sentra has a rear beam, and i believe the G20 does not. i was totally in the Market for a G20 when i lost my sentra, but im glad i cross over to the E30 :nice:
                              most definitley a good call you made to switch:up:.

Comment

it is soo foggy outside!
                                -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                                -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                                MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                                Got Drop?? ;-)
                                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                                But of course
                                E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Working...
                                X