Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finals are done! :D Only thing standing in the way of Dockweiler..... work. :(

Comment

Originally posted by happycamper View Post
      Hey guys I've been gone for a while since my accident in July spend the last 4 months laid out at home. and these titanium plates hurt like hell

So a JDM go fast part attacked you and is now embedded in to your skin?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
        Fontana PD or SB County Sheriff?

Fontana PD busted me. This was in my Cressida though.
        BAZINGA!!!

Comment

got a new windshield today. Feels like driving a new car :D

Comment

how much was it ben?

Comment

somebody tell me how i can remove the clips from the rear window without ruining them. need to swap windows.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

dude , we're masters at this!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
                  how much was it ben?
                  $100 installed ready togo. new glass is nice. So crisp and clean. no pitting or such :D

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                    somebody tell me how i can remove the clips from the rear window without ruining them. need to swap windows.
                    flat head , pry it a lil. Windows are pretty easy to install. I installed the rear window in my eta. Got it from a forum member for 20bux and took me a hour to install. Just dont crack the plastic strip.

thanks to my defrost buggin out i got to work with this and glass everywhere lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
                      dude , we're masters at this!
                      haha, at taking them out!

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                      flat head , pry it a lil. Windows are pretty easy to install. I installed the rear window in my eta. Got it from a forum member for 20bux and took me a hour to install. Just dont crack the plastic strip.
                      well i tried but it was bending it too much and i was afraid i would ruin it and not be able to put it back in. i've taken 10+ windows out of e30s before. fun as shit.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

Today I sat at the court house for 1.5 hours and the cop didnt show up. $500 is coming back!

Comment

Originally posted by rlddlr53 View Post
                          Today I sat at the court house for 1.5 hours and the cop didnt show up. $500 is coming back!
                          want a cookie?

Comment

pretty baddass album , not sure how many ppl like DNB

if you do torrents here :http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6849...ix)_320K_(NEW_)

Comment

Anyone use Tapatalk? worth downloading?
                              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Besides for school, I havent used my laptop since I've had tapatalk on my phone.
                                '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                                '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                                Is that thing on air?

Comment

Working...
                                X