X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
    Ugh... im so disappointed though..

I missed dock, now this!!!
    and my car is actually running "good" per-say...
    Boooo!
    there is always next year lol.....plus there is events going on every year so dont trip... youll be fine will post pix
    sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
      lol drama. Isn't Archiefest 2 being held at the Marconi Museum in OC? I highly doubt any shenanigans will be tolerated so don't even think about it. Alwaysclean, give Greg a stern warning and if he keeps it up...take it to Greenthumbs backyard.
      I hope that there will be no drama at Archiesfest. The kind folks at the Marconi Museum have opened their doors to us and we need to respect that this is no place to settle your affairs. Please put your differences aside and enjoy your friends, the families and the fine cars that will be on display on Sunday. I hope to see you all there.

Cheers,

Jim
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
        I hope that there will be no drama at Archiesfest. The kind folks at the Marconi Museum have opened their doors to us and we need to respect that this is no place to settle your affairs. Please put your differences aside and enjoy your friends, the families and the fine cars that will be on display on Sunday. I hope to see you all there.

Cheers,

Jim
        see you there Jim with my wife n 2 boys :)
        sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

Originally posted by djmoska View Post
          see you there Jim with my wife n 2 boys :)
          Great, I'll buy your whole family an Ice Cream!;)

Cheers,

Jim
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FeatherChini View Post
            He is the best dog. Well, second best. He is also the most RIPPED dog I have ever seen. A beast he is and a great beast!
            I wonder if it would be cruel to put leg weights on a dog. I wonder if people actually do that to get them stronger.
            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

just spent the better part of an hour reading up on the yan-vlad situation. talk about drama!

1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
              1974 2002tii / stock
              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

so cel light is still on , code read with the 173 dme

1262 Idle Speed Actuator 1262 - Possible causes for Idle Speed Control fault are:
                damaged wiring to the idle speed actuator
                wire from DME is defective
                output stage of DME is damaged
                Also if engine stalls while it is above 600 RPM, code 1262 will be set

Comment

Hm. Might trade my Calypso + cash for a zinno 91 M3 "some assembly required"
                  sigpic
                  -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Originally posted by priapism View Post
                    Hm. Might trade my Calypso + cash for a zinno 91 M3 "some assembly required"
                    Sounds interesting but be careful (informed). I don't know why anyone would trade an M3 for a 325i + cash, unless there was a really good reason behind it.
                    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                      just spent the better part of an hour reading up on the yan-vlad situation. talk about drama!

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54320
                      I spent time this morning reading the two Vlad post here and just took a look at that one. I gotta say that Ironman guy on S14 is not me. I'm would never slam Mr. 325 he's my buddy. ha ha This has been a busy month of bashing for the holiday season. Merry Christmas everyone! 8)

Cheers,

Jim
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                        wait, so shits going down hardcore at archie's? i'm there.
                        Would you do this at Disneyland? Would you do it at Angel Stadium? Those are family venues & they go out of there way to provide a safe, secure & fun environment for FAMILY - so does the Marconi Museum of cars. That's what Archiesfest 2 is all about. It's providing (free of charge ) one of the top 10 private car museums in the country, free entrance, free parking, free ice-cream, free goody bag, free raffle ticket, on your way into the museum you can look at over 145 BMW's in all shapes, sizes, ages, complete restorations, under restoration - with drivers & friends all having one thing in common - enthusiasts for BMW's.

All of that for a few basic rules: No burn outs, no alcohol, no drugs, no fights. That's quite a reward for following four simple "no's". If anyone doesn't think they want to follow these guide lines, then don't come. If you think you might show up with a chip on your shoulder, please don't.

Thanks for respecting the Host & the museum.

Jack
                        [I

Comment

For the guy trying to trade his e30 for e36 m3.

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                            Sounds interesting but be careful (informed). I don't know why anyone would trade an M3 for a 325i + cash, unless there was a really good reason behind it.
                            Because the engine is in 4 boxes :p
                            sigpic
                            -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Originally posted by priapism View Post
                              Because the engine is in 4 boxes :p
                              Nice. Hopefully all of the parts are there. Get on it.

Comment

nice find berry, i just emailed the guy and asked what hes looking for in a e30.

Anyways, i came down to thinking the ICV is bad. I can unplug it and the idle dosnt change.. , i swapped out AFm's with the one from omar and even with the cel the car pulls great! So if anyone wants i have a messed with b25 afm, works fine!

Comment

Working...
                                X