This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    I can get that taken care of for 225 hundo. ;)
    Damn baller. You can find random people on CL that will do it for $150.

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
    Mine is up in April and i am waiting till after i smog it to put in the 19lb injectors and the mark-d chip and shorty headers ;).Don't want any problems you know.
    I passed with 19lb injectors, 027 AFM, ebay chip, and a crappy magnaflow cat. The numbers were super low at that. Not bad for having over 300k miles and an intake boot leak i did not know about. lol
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      Damn baller. You can find random people on CL that will do it for $150.

l
      Sight unseen buddy.......:D
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

They can kick the tires if it will save me $75.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

If anyone is around Fairfax/Santa Monica boulevard in west Hollywood can you call me at 3107140808? I'm stranded. Fuel pump went out and so did my battery. I kinda need help. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by yert315
          Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Sup

DJMOSKA
            sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

I'm retarded

Camaro shocks?
              Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
              Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
              Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
              Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Anyone want clean mtech wheel for $60? Stitching and leather all solid.

Also have a working late model auto radiator, can use on manuals too. $30
                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                1974 2002tii / stock
                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

si. pay no attention to the GE logo. lol

www.gecoils.com

Comment

wait, how the heck did you daily the e30 with lows and still pass smog? i know that any impact/ grinding of the cat. and it will break it up inside and thus render it useless.

happened to me. had to buy a whole new cat. because mine had broke apart and blown out of my exhaust. and it was new 2 ish years ago.

do you just run no cat. the whole two years, and then come smog time slap one on that has not been scrapped to crap?
                    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                    Got Drop?? ;-)
                    Originally posted by JinormusJ
                    But of course
                    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

so your gonna sell them with the coil-overs?
                      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                      Got Drop?? ;-)
                      Originally posted by JinormusJ
                      But of course
                      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Adjustable rear shocks, i love it.
                        sigpic

Comment

So that's why your retarded... LOL

I'd rock the GE logo for you bro!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

I'm just checking them out to give my input for people looking for cheap shocks. You can get a full set for about $370 shipped on amazon. So for $700 you could have coilovers and 8 way adjustable shocks. Or for about $485 you can have them with non adjustable shocks. Thats smack dab in JOM territory but with more low. The plan is still to have custom shocks made by bilstein.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                              wait, how the heck did you daily the e30 with lows and still pass smog? i know that any impact/ grinding of the cat. and it will break it up inside and thus render it useless.

happened to me. had to buy a whole new cat. because mine had broke apart and blown out of my exhaust. and it was new 2 ish years ago.

do you just run no cat. the whole two years, and then come smog time slap one on that has not been scrapped to crap?
                              haha the guy who smogged my car was asking my questions about how i liked my car being this low, when i told him that i had dailyed it at 2inches lower, he was like wtf, and your cat is still good after so long. i laughed and told him because stance car.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                              my feedback thread

Comment

on a side note, took the euro plates off and i must say, the car looks much better. don't know why i didn't do it earlier.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                                my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X