X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accident View Post
    That's Torrance, I live in North OC lol
    technically im in harbor gateway just has a Torrance mailing zip code. we gets lapd here.

The Harbor Gateway is a two-mile wide north-south corridor located approximately between Vermont Avenue and Figueroa Street north of I-405, and Western and Normandie avenues south of I-405. The territory was acquired by the city of Los Angeles in a shoestring annexation, to specifically connect San Pedro, Wilmington, Harbor City and the Port of Los Angeles with the rest of the city (the vertical red line on the map.)
    Despite being part of the city of Los Angeles, some parts of Harbor Gateway have a "Torrance, CA", "Gardena, CA" or "Carson, CA" address because they are serviced by those cities' post offices.

Comment

You didn't see the two choppers over Brea last night? Apparently there was a shooting in Fullerton.
      I didnt.. Im far out more east.. Near Yorba Linda in the mountains. I wouldnt doubt it though.. I have family I stay at in Fullerton.. Super shady sketchy areas... Thats pretty nuts...

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
        I didnt.. Im far out more east.. Near Yorba Linda in the mountains. I wouldnt doubt it though.. I have family I stay at in Fullerton.. Super shady sketchy areas... Thats pretty nuts...
        It was right in Downtown! Harbor and Wilshire

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

On tickets, I can feel your pain but not for many years. When I was a young buck I drove a fast cars. Because I knew the back roads better than they did I out ran a couple of the local cops and thought that was pretty cool at the time. But, they figured out who I was and used the next few months giving me tickets for any reason they could think of. A few of them were fabricated and a few were real. I ended up loosing my license and my insurance went though the roof. Now it has been over 20 years without a ticket. They don't even give this old man a second look. But I still remember those days of getting paranoid whenever I saw a cop even when I was abiding by the law.

Cheers,

Jim
          sigpic

Comment

It was right in Downtown! Harbor and Wilshire
            that's odd.. That's like the art district area too.. Since when did hipsters start heat...?
            Last edited by JinormusJ; 03-30-2012, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
              On tickets, I can feel your pain but not for many years. When I was a young buck I drove a fast cars. Because I knew the back roads better than they did I out ran a couple of the local cops and thought that was pretty cool at the time. But, they figured out who I was and used the next few months giving me tickets for any reason they could think of. A few of them were fabricated and a few were real. I ended up loosing my license and my insurance went though the roof. Now it has been over 20 years without a ticket. They don't even give this old man a second look. But I still remember those days of getting paranoid whenever I saw a cop even when I was abiding by the law.

Cheers,

Jim
              Dang Jim! Thanks for the honesty... It's been a really tough time right now, but I know it'll be all good in the end. I haven't done anything too extreme in the sense you've accomplished; most I've done was probably take an extra 2 seconds longer than they expected to pull to curb lol. I kinda feel shafted cause I'm the type of guy that would cruise 60 on a 65MPH Limit speedway lol :-x

Guess the rain falls on the righteous and the wicked. Luckily I had just enough bank to hire an attorney.. There goes my wallet lol :|

Comment

Warren, I'm gunna have a 89i 325i with a fully refreshed motor for sale in a couple months...

-NICK

Comment

flipping cars now nick?

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post

Like this?
                    Yup, exactly like that. Looking to buy soon. Did you make that?
                    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                      Isn't UUC making/selling that already?
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

A buddy of mine did. He turned it on his machines. Very crisp. I have it on my car. I asked him to make more, group buy or something to follow after some samples being distributed Interested?

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                          Isn't UUC making/selling that already?
                          Yes they are. Its also 2x the price that this one is going for. He had made one for his e30 M3 5-6yrs ago. Im not gon sit here and say who came first who designed what, its not my argument. But this is r3v and people are making and selling everything from skidplates to coilovers to knockoff replica m3 cabrios. Its all about price and supporting the community.

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                            that's odd.. That's like the art district area too.. Since when did hipsters start heat...?

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
                              Yes they are. Its also 2x the price that this one is going for. He had made one for his e30 M3 5-6yrs ago. Im not gon sit here and say who came first who designed what, its not my argument. But this is r3v and people are making and selling everything from skidplates to coilovers to knockoff replica m3 cabrios. Its all about price and supporting the community.

Absolutely interested. You going to Van Nuys tonight?
                              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Absolutely interested. You going to Van Nuys tonight?
                                Yes sir, see you then, we will talk.

Comment

Working...
                                X