Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking $15k range... By the time I'm thinking swap, s54 swaps SHOULD cost less than the price they are today...

Poor college student can dream, can't he..? :)
    Thanks goodness for $100k starting 2 year program jobs..

Comment

Anyone got a Tps laying around??

Lmk 310.753.3272
      sigpic

1985 528e turbo project sold
      1987 325is Hellrot _ r.i.p
      1988 Seta Alpine white _ impound
      1987 325is Delphin Gray_sold
      1987 325is Zinno _ ?sold
      1988 325is Alpine White _sold
      1991 318i Zinno Gone....

Current:
      1988 s52 325ic Shwartz
      1968 2002 PROJECT JBRIDGE
      1992 525i/5 Glanzschwarz DailyCruiser

BAVARIANS AND SCANDINAVIANS DON'T GET ALONG...
      NEiTHER DOES MY LEFT AND RIGHT NUT
      BUT HEY TOGETHER THEY MAKE ONE HELL OF A FUCKING TEAM:)

Comment

Hittin the yards tomorrow for two more final things I need for the black car. Hope to have this thing up and running by Monday!

-NICK

Comment

Friend want this to me just now.. He has a Lagunaseca Blau e46 m3 named Antonia that's his babylove-child.. Made me lol.. HARD :D

It would make meeting up for some canyon rides way easier.. I'll bring my Ms Babe Antonia e46 m3 and you could bring Mr Scoots. She has a crush on him, and has made her subtle hints, but he's too much of a battle heated warrior with a scarred heart to really notice.. Alas! He would have too little time to think about her, and the many battles with canyons, potholes, and cops to fight would drain his energy.. He would be swamped by the lady e36s cause he's a boss, but would never like any of them in return cause he's not attracted to skeezies. Eventually, out of desperation and fear of losing him, Antonia would spill her emotions the day before e30 warrior received the news he would require an engine swap triple-bypass surgery because of a headgasket failure and internal bleeding of coolant. Out of pity an fear she would never find a guy good enough for her, cause she was le lady and would attract ricers and e36 m3 douches alike and e92 guys with all bling and no substance, he would enter a relationship with her for a couple months. Shortly after going steady, Antonia would eventually take e30 warrior's back seat as he would be prepped for the swap. As time went on and the warrior scared e30 would have his warm m20 multipurpose heart ripped out and replaced with a purpose built all-suit:no-shorts business hardened s54, she would see how brave and strong he was and love him even more because of his new found power and spiritual connection due to having the same engine, but alas, he would have finished his transformation into a track beast DD cyborg bent on destruction of track lap records worldwide incapable of emotions, and therefore incapable of loving her. Eventually.. After long years of waiting, nagging, and long drives together on the beach-roads, the cold forged s54 would begin to melt in the e30 warrior, and they would eventually get together again, get married, an have a e36 m3 as a kid. It would eventially flip and become succumb to the salvage yard because the e36 never listenned to e30 warrior and attempted to drift everywhere like a rebel without a cause. Shortly after this major enginebreak, Antonia would then have her poor little fuel pump broken again as the mechanic would inform her of her infertility after her last child. After 2 years of trying with no luck, e30 warrior's mind would e blown ad they would finally have an e30 m3 with 000000 on the odo and live happily ever after. The end

Comment

Originally posted by cyberkaa View Post
            Most BMW engines have a standard 14mm spark plug thread. The HF tester I got covers 3 sizes anyway, so you can do 12mm motors like S54s, too.
            looks like I need to get out my 20% off coupon and wait for my check to come in :rofl: which tester do you have kalim PN? or link?

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
              Hittin the yards tomorrow for two more final things I need for the black car. Hope to have this thing up and running by Monday!
              Please be on the lookout for e34 low beam pigtails.

xoxo

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Are "I" lips generally found in yards? My "IS" lip keeps hitting things and got torn off twice already...
                sigpic
                -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                  compression tester from where harbor frieght? Isn't that one missing the fitting needed for bmw engine's?
                  Think I got mine from Pep Boys
                  sigpic
                  -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

looks like I need to get out my 20% off coupon and wait for my check to come in :rofl: which tester do you have kalim PN? or link?
                    Nah, I don't. Shouldn't be hard to figure out.
                    -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                    Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                    Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                    Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                    Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Originally posted by priapism View Post
                      Are "I" lips generally found in yards? My "IS" lip keeps hitting things and got torn off twice already...
                      like this?
                      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                      1974 2002tii / stock
                      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

^^
                        I'ma order one right now O.o

Comment

Which one do you have? I guess the quick connect would be better since it only goes up to 300PSI which would be more accurate than the 1000 psi one :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                            like this?
                            holy crap that site is cheap...have you ordered from them before?

Comment

http://www.harborfreight.com/quick-c...ter-95187.html

Which one do you have? I guess the quick connect would be better since it only goes up to 300PSI which would be more accurate than the 1000 psi one :rofl:
                              Yeah, not the diesel one, lol.
                              -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                              Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                              Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                              Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                              Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Originally posted by yert315
                                Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Working...
                                X