X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
    Update. My wheels never looked uglier.

looks good 8)

should of seen the look on your buddy's face when the cops rolled up to my place while we were rolling the fenders
    PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
      Update. My wheels never looked uglier.

:up:8-):D Happy for you man!

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
        Good morning,Check this out.My ex is trying to leave cali with my daughter. When we divorced 6 years ago she got main sole custody and i got every other weekend with 500.00 child support.Well my daughter is 13 going on 14 this year. My ex got fired from her job in sept last year and her boyfriend quit his to start a business with no money after she got fired wtf?She is in debet bad. Any ways she wants to pull her outta school and move to arizona.My daughter doesnt want to go and her mom is telling her tuff,to bad,nothing can be done.She doesnt like the boyfriend either.I hired a lawyer for my daughters and my rights in this matter. She sleeps on a box spring and matteres on the floor.We filed yesterday and the courts accepted it,the hearing is tomorrow. My mom and i offered her to go to arizona (my ex) to better her self and i would pay her child support still even though my daughter is here and my mom would continue to take her to school untill june. She said no,you dont have a say and nothing can be said or done till she's 18. Well i am going to try and change that,its my job as a dad and parent to do so. I am not just going to roll over this time. Its my turn to fight,and i am going for full custody of my daughter and let her voice be heard with what she wants to do now.I made a promise to her that she could and i am going to keep it. This is all about what my daughter wants.My ex told me this last thursday and she wants to leave this sunday.
        Sucks to hear this, Terry. My friend went thru the ringer from his bitch/psycho stripper/whore ex and he still got full-custody of 1 and joint with his 2nd. Bitch makes it impossible to form a bond with his 2nd son. Courts suck badly for fathers when it comes to child-custody. They are naturally slanted towards mothers. Sorry, that's not just experience but fact. Best of luck to you, mang.

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
          I have it. You want it? I can almost promise you an STD.

Sexy Thick Dime?

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
          1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
          1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

O herro Lamborghini. This dude totally smoked me b4 I started filming. Sick car though.

Comment

25% off on easter I know what to put in my basket...that compression tester :rofl:

Comment

Replacing alternator belt before i come back home. It popped off on my way over here lol.

Originally posted by yert315
                Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                  Good morning,Check this out.My ex is trying to leave cali with my daughter. When we divorced 6 years ago she got main sole custody and i got every other weekend with 500.00 child support.Well my daughter is 13 going on 14 this year. My ex got fired from her job in sept last year and her boyfriend quit his to start a business with no money after she got fired wtf?She is in debet bad. Any ways she wants to pull her outta school and move to arizona.My daughter doesnt want to go and her mom is telling her tuff,to bad,nothing can be done.She doesnt like the boyfriend either.I hired a lawyer for my daughters and my rights in this matter. She sleeps on a box spring and matteres on the floor.We filed yesterday and the courts accepted it,the hearing is tomorrow. My mom and i offered her to go to arizona (my ex) to better her self and i would pay her child support still even though my daughter is here and my mom would continue to take her to school untill june. She said no,you dont have a say and nothing can be said or done till she's 18. Well i am going to try and change that,its my job as a dad and parent to do so. I am not just going to roll over this time. Its my turn to fight,and i am going for full custody of my daughter and let her voice be heard with what she wants to do now.I made a promise to her that she could and i am going to keep it. This is all about what my daughter wants.My ex told me this last thursday and she wants to leave this sunday.
                  Damn it Terry,

This gets the old man pissed off. Women are a pain in the ass sometimes. I will keep my fingers crossed for you and your daughter. She is way better off here with her dad and your wife than living with the flakes that she is with now. I hope the judge agrees. There has been several times that your daughter came first since I have known you. Your a good dad!

Cheers,

Jim
                  sigpic

Comment

car runs , found out it was a spark plug, the metal part in the front was bent, not sure how it was a new plug.. car pulls great! got tire chert 1st to 2nd at 4300rpms :D Only issue im running rich due to no o2 sensor wired up and the idle is a little lumpy

Comment

so guys i have ALOT of eta parts left over. i tossed the harness but cut the c101 connector to sell as an 24v pig tail. all my parts worked fine.

spark plug wires
                      fan with clutch
                      icv
                      icv computer
                      relays
                      us grills
                      ebay h1/h4 headlights , one has a broken lens
                      ac belt
                      eta water pump belt
                      low mileage early water pump
                      two blk houndstooth head rest (super clean )
                      chipped eta dme

and a eta head w/ intake/injectors/tb
                      i also a extra eta tb

make me offers ,i'll sell cheap!!!!!!!!!!!

still got that turbo manifold and turbo , bov , rrfpr and boost gauge

Comment

Alrighty. Now we're getting somewhere.
                        -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                        Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                        Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                        Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                        Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

hey everybody

Comment

O haaaai...!!

Comment

Where all y'all boys at..?? I wanna go to a local meet in OC. Meet some of y'alls.. Which ones do you all go to?

I might go to the Signal Hill one.. That one sounds niiiiice :D

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                                Where all y'all boys at..?? I wanna go to a local meet in OC. Meet some of y'alls.. Which ones do you all go to?

I might go to the Signal Hill one.. That one sounds niiiiice :D
                                No OC for me for a while but I'm willing to meet you at the south bay meet this coming sunday. 8pm (which usually means 9pm) and on..........
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X