X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
    yes, like a gas station :P

haha just playin.
    hey I work for about 2 hours and chill the rest. And the $ isnt bad for what I do. yes I wish i had a job that paid 20/hr but i dont lol.

Comment

I wouldn't work at a gas station unless I had a concealed carry. #justsayin

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I sometimes wish my parents bought me everything.

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
        1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
        1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

My balls itch sometimes, will someone scratch them for me?
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I wouldn't scratch your balls even if you were dieing. #justsaying

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
            1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
            1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

I am removing the glue from wheel weights on a set of Style 5's that were put on the polished/painted stock lips. Goo Gone is working but it is slow. I tried acetone on a wasted rim and it started to soften the clear coat. Anyone have a faster solution than Goo Gone?

Cheers,

Jim
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                I am removing the glue from wheel weights on a set of Style 5's that were put on the polished/painted stock lips. Goo Gone is working but it is slow. I tried acetone on a wasted rim and it started to soften the clear coat. Anyone have a faster solution than Goo Gone?

Cheers,

Jim
                How bout an eraser wheel?

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
                  That's definitely understandable Travis.
                  yeah, and there's a lot of other things i can go on about. for example, how they never paid me my overtime for 2.5 years and how they never did things legally regarding break times and such, which is why i'm in a class action with them.

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                  Did you wanna send me your resume so I can see about those part time teller jobs?
                  i'll let you know. i may have a lead on a paid intern at a design firm which will pay a helluva lot more than what i was currently doing.

Originally posted by M20_fiend View Post
                  i know what u mean... at my last job that i was at for 4 years, never missed a shift, never called in sick, always worked every holiday that no one else wanted to work. there were multiple times (usually on holidays) that i would work the long shift, (4am to 7pm) then someone would call in sick for the night shift, and then my boss would call me "hey rob, u would really b helping me out if u could work tonight its wont b long just a few hours" and i agree because im a nice guy... and then im working from 7pm to 2am...

also for that company... our main HQ is in benicia (san fran area) and often the LA branch will go up there to help out.. and basically.. i worked a 24hour shift there before...9am to 9am.. and then back to work at 5pm..
                  yeah dude, fuck shitty employers. especially the ones that take advantage(most do), and then do things illegally until something bad happens, like when a 2 year old child's arm gets sucked into the vacuum hole in the pool and shreds her arm(they only compensated her parents for 2 free months of swim lessons. LOL), or how i was called a racist and yelled and cursed at and called names and was threatened because i politely asked someone to move to an empty lane because they were too fast and then started cursing at children. but nothing happens because he is a paying member....believe me, the shit i've seen, would blow your mind on how a corporation like that gets away with shit. i just can't wait til the lawsuit resolves itself and when it does they will be getting the finger to all of them, and they will never see a dime from me or my family ever again.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

he mad.
                    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                    1974 2002tii / stock
                    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by 2quikmotorwerks View Post
                      How bout an eraser wheel?
                      You suggestion got me thinking. I got an eraser pencil and used that with the Goo Gone rubbing softly. It cut the glue strip and left very minor scuffing which I removed with rubbing compound. It made the job much easier. Thanks!

Cheers,

Jim
                      sigpic

Comment

When I was a clerk at Mobil we all got $700 checks from a lawsuit won somebody filed at another station for not being granted their 10 minutes breaks, as California law states between each 4 hours worked.

The lawsuit earning was something over a million to be split with all Exxon Mobil employees in the US. The lady who filed the law suit was granted a large lump sum of it.

So Travis, get yo shit.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                          he mad.
                          i've had times where i've almost reached over the desk and really went at it to the director.

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                          When I was a clerk at Mobil we all got $700 checks from a lawsuit won somebody filed at another station for not being granted their 10 minutes breaks, as California law states between each 4 hours worked.

The lawsuit earning was something over a million to be split with all Exxon Mobil employees in the US. The lady who filed the law suit was granted a large lump sum of it.

So Travis, get yo shit.
                          yeah, there was a lawsuit a few months back and i received $400 for something, can't remember what. and yeah, believe me, i'm waiting patiently until the lawyers have some progress. can't wait to get that cash monies and give them the finger.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                          my feedback thread

Comment

Damn with all the corners cut with employers I've had, I should've gotten a lawsuit check... But no.. :(

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                              X