This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call me a rice lover, but I kinda like the symbol in the middle

Btw Abs.. Those style 5s... Are they redrilled 4-lug, or spacer fitted 5-lug? If the latter, what kind of spacers are you running?

Comment

You don't say.............. Are you trying to steal business from ESM, Abby?

;)
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
        Call me a rice lover, but I kinda like the symbol in the middle

Btw Abs.. Those style 5s... Are they redrilled 4-lug, or spacer fitted 5-lug? If the latter, what kind of spacers are you running?
        Fill and drill
        20mm spacers
        -57.1 inner bore
        -72.x outer bore

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
          http://www.otomoto.com.au/p/6340339/...-4x100110.html

Offsets are aggressive though. Unless 16x8

those might fit on my ix...
          1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
          1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
          1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
          guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
          Originally posted by ak-
          Must of slid into Rob

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            You don't say.............. Are you trying to steal business from ESM, Abby?

;)
            YES.

Lol, no. Just giving people options for wheels that haven't seemed to be discovered yet, or at least posted. Price ain't half bad considering what ESM sells them for.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by M20_fiend View Post
              lower price
              Im open to offers.

Comment

Anyone here have an extra inspection plate lying around? PM me what u got.

For reference it it is that piece that goes here:

Last edited by turge; 05-21-2012, 11:16 PM.

Comment

As in.. The flywheel cover plate?
                  Don't they come on any model e30? Auto or manual..?

I don't believe I changed mine out when I did my swap..

Comment

they do, but mine is stuck on the old motor / tranny since the heads of the bolts are stripped.

Comment

I foresee an ecology trip in your future..? :-P

Comment

ugh... looks like I'll be doing that Wednesday morning.

Comment

Yey Finals!

Havent had time for my car.. needs a wash!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Got my Dungeon Motorsport camber kit in today :D stoked to get it on
                            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                            Got Drop?? ;-)
                            Originally posted by JinormusJ
                            But of course
                            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
                              Sorry Ayman, that blows. I wasn't trying to be an ass, just curious!

Fucking tow companies are crooks.
                              It's k3wl. But you're right, kinda makes me wanna start my own towing business ;)
                              Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                              Thats why you guys should have AAA if you don't have full coverage. So worth it. You'll get all your money back for towing and storage from the other persons insurance. Have you asked them for a rental car yet? How about loss of use since your too young for a rental? As far as the games they are trying to play ask to speak to a manager. Tell them "I understand your just trying to mitigate your companies exposure for the claim but I'd have no qualms about taking your insured to small claims court and easily win reimbursement for my damages including loss of use. A left hand turn in front of on coming traffic is a pretty open/shut case. Aren't you supposed to protect your insured from situations like that? That would make me want to switch carriers if i were insured by your company." Also they should have presented you with a value for the car already as well.
                              I'll say it just like that Nigel. I'm not sure what 'loss of use' means but I'll look it up in a sec. they haven't given me a value yet, in fact my adjuster hasn't even spoke to the other guy yet! it's been 10 days already, like really?
                              Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                              ayman, get a breaker bar or something of the like, and pull away the fender so you can push the car in. unless there is some unforeseen damage that i can't see causing the wheel to not move. sucks you gotta get raped by towing fees and state fees. it's not like it's even your fault. also, how's the insurance claim coming along?
                              i did just that once the small truck already got here -__-
                              get a load of this, they're pinning 30 percent of fault on me because i told them i looked in my passenger side mirror before noticing the car in front of me. WHAT THE FUCK? Pretty much I was on coldwater approaching moorpark from ventura, i was on the left lane about to go to the right lane so i can take a right on moorpark, I look in my passenger side mirror to see if I can make the lane change, I don't change lanes just yet but I look up and I see this motherfucker right in front of me so I hit the brakes but end up hitting him. It's not like I was looking in my mirror the whole time between ventura and moorpark, so it doesn't make any sense. If he had seen me coming and not taken the turn, nothing would've happened. Also, when I hit him he was faced the other way, he didn't even see me coming.

Originally posted by yert315
                              Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                                i did just that once the small truck already got here -__-
                                get a load of this, they're pinning 30 percent of fault on me because i told them i looked in my passenger side mirror before noticing the car in front of me. WHAT THE FUCK? Pretty much I was on coldwater approaching moorpark from ventura, i was on the left lane about to go to the right lane so i can take a right on moorpark, I look in my passenger side mirror to see if I can make the lane change, I don't change lanes just yet but I look up and I see this motherfucker right in front of me so I hit the brakes but end up hitting him. It's not like I was looking in my mirror the whole time between ventura and moorpark, so it doesn't make any sense. If he had seen me coming and not taken the turn, nothing would've happened. Also, when I hit him he was faced the other way, he didn't even see me coming.
                                wow, what the hell. insurance companies are tricky. they see you are young and they will try and take advantage. i wouldn't have mentioned anything about looking anywhere other than the fact that he came out of nowhere and couldn't avoid slamming into him. that's bullshit though. it would really be a shitter if you had to take it to small claims, although, i really don't see how it would have to get there in the first place. stupid crooks.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                                my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X