X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
    Travis, how much cash on top?
    i'm trying to figure that out!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

Lame. There's like a million etas to one i out here. Haha.

Now I see why they say even early model pickings r slim in teh motherlandz

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
        i have a lot of possible things to buy...if you guys want in i need up front investment including shipping here and to the states...
        Im down, keep an eye out on Smoked Hella Crosshairs.

Comment

U know guten has crosshairs for 30$

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

i have a lot of possible things to buy...if you guys want in i need up front investment including shipping here and to the states...

like these (partouts):
            http://e30-talk.com/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=10001 (the entire car is 700€)

or this interior...

shipping is like 2-2500, but that 316 is a 92...meaning not classic car exempt. meaning it would need to be federalized. start searching mobile.de and ebay.de and find me an 87 build! i'll drive it and help ship it back for you.

if you want to talk i have a new cell here...
            +49 0176 86 78 2605
            Wannah go half on the mtech 1 car? Sounds like i just needed a fuel pump and then you can drive it around.

Does your phone have internet? If so set up a skype so we can call and text for free.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
              U know guten has crosshairs for 30$
              Missing some zeros there? Or you just talking about the crosshairs to make US no smiley ellips into them.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                Wannah go half on the mtech 1 car? Sounds like i just needed a fuel pump and then you can drive it around.

Does your phone have internet? If so set up a skype so we can call and text for free.
                i've been pm'ing that guy. i think he got tired of my poor attempts at german because he stopped replying yesterday. it seems to be kind of a rustbucket. but it would be a sweet ass car to bring back, even so.

i'm really regretting not packing one of my spare fuel pumps in my toolbag. oh well. i have a laptop and skype. username is thewatchcommander. phone is a piece of shit sony ericsson.
                Last edited by mkcman17; 08-10-2012, 12:45 PM.
                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                1974 2002tii / stock
                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Yup just crosshairs. I did it. U can do it too :D

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

apparently that car is now missing an engine. so....
                    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                    1974 2002tii / stock
                    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

i've been pm'ing that guy. i think he got tired of my poor attempts at german because he stopped replying yesterday. it seems to be kind of a rustbucket. but it would be a sweet ass car to bring back, even so.

i'm really regretting not packing one of my spare fuel pumps in my toolbag. oh well. i have a laptop and skype. username is thewatchcommander. phone is a piece of shit sony ericsson.
                      He probably thought you were some American scam artist lol.
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Yup just crosshairs. I did it. U can do it too :D

Good job. Did you bake it to separate the glass? what did you use to reseal?
                        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

Comment

We'll my pops owns a glass business so I got some handy tools of the trade. Breaking the glass can be pretty iffy, but from what I've encountered a majority of seals are already weak/failed so either the glass is already apart or almost apart. I've pretty much tried every method to get them apart. Lol. I boiled it & baked it. Baking so far worked the best. Just got to Leave it long enough the make the seal plyable without melting the housing.

To seal I used the same urethane that you u to attach glass to cars. Has something like a 2000psi tensil strength.

http://www.dowautomotive.com/product...eal/u418hv.htm
                          Last edited by E30_Pare; 08-10-2012, 01:26 PM.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

We'll my pops owns a glass business so I got some handy tools of the trade. Breaking the glass can be pretty iffy, but from what I've encountered a majority of seals are already weak/failed so either the glass is already apart or almost apart. To seal I used the same urethane that you u to attach glass to cars. Has something like a 2000psi tensil strength.
                            Let me ask you this...do you or your dad know how to polish glass? I have the cerium oxide and tools but not the time or desire to offer this service.

Comment

They're are way cheaper alternatives if any of u guys r interested. 10$ a tube.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                                Let me ask you this...do you or your dad know how to polish glass? I have the cerium oxide and tools but not the time or desire to offer this service.
                                Yea actually that's the stuff we use with a drill attachment. Only works for light scratches & if u over do it will cause distortion in the glass. Anyways y do u ask?

I can give u pointers?

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X