Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flights are super cheap i europe because believe it or not, the government doesnt tax the shit out of jet fuel, and all the airports are paid for with general taxes so they do not charge tarmac charges or gate rental fees because they are essentially non profit, unlike the US

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
    Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
      Kay. Farmer's (other guy's insurance company) said they don't accept craigslist ads. I'm now told to take ads from autotrader to forward to them. Do they charge up the butt to put ads up? I can't seem to find pricing on their site.
      I would tell them to stop jerking you around, there has to be a few good e30s on autotrader

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

Comment

Autotrader has weird overpriced cars. Might work?
        Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
        Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
        Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
        Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

http://m.autotrader.com/vdp.html?id=317670941 this has to help you out

Yea they actually seem higher priced on autotrader

Comment

Maybe because e30 owners are too cheap to pay $25 to post a basic ad. I am.

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

Kay. Farmer's (other guy's insurance company) said they don't accept craigslist ads. I'm now told to take ads from autotrader to forward to them. Do they charge up the butt to put ads up? I can't seem to find pricing on their site.
                ayman, you really need to call his insurance company and be calm and let them know that if they don't give you what the market price is for the car and not blue book, then you will be hiring an attorney. insurance companies are going to low ball so that they get more money than they should. they see you are young and they think they can take advantage of you because of your age. seriously though, grab a lawyer and threaten them.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

Funny thing is I haven't talked to them since the week after my accident. My lawyer and his staff have been doing all the communicating. Also, they ain't scared, the other guy's parents are lawyers.

Originally posted by yert315
                    Your mother is plug n play

Comment

I gave you my appraisers info a long time ago
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Which I've bookmarked. My lawyer said insurance wouldn't consider it unless in court

Comment

What that makes no sense, every accident ive been i had an appraiser come out

Comment

Funny thing is I haven't talked to them since the week after my accident. My lawyer and his staff have been doing all the communicating. Also, they ain't scared, the other guy's parents are lawyers.
                            who cares if his parents are lawyers? it was his fault. he made an illegal left turn. period. case closed. go fight the fucker.

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                              What that makes no sense, every accident ive been i had an appraiser come out
                              They had one come out too, gave me a value of 2,851 but I'm talking about private appraisers.

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                              who cares if his parents are lawyers? it was his fault. he made an illegal left turn. period. case closed. go fight the fucker.
                              I already accepted 30% fault. I wasn't about to wait 2 years for a settlement

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                                side note who wants to get rogether at mi casa and do a head swap this weekend? Could do a costco run for drinks ;) and a carneceria for bbq
                                I got saturday free
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X