• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Partying til 4am.... LOLs

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

The only meets I'd go to. Have to be close and e30s mainly.
      -Art

Comment

Originally posted by Deathtoll View Post
        i followed that i would never go to anything i had to drive 140 miles both ways to get to carbq the trip from where i live to san diego wouldn't have been that bad to be completely honest it was only 106 miles each way at least bimmerfest is only an hour away
        88 325is Five Speed
        Lachssilber

Comment

Last year SoCal Euro was a fun event. Different than the E30 events or the SoCal Vintage events but still worth going to if you don't have to drive too far to get there. The drifting and car courses that were set up were fun to watch. I have had lots of fun getting to the events like a couple of years ago at Bimmerfest. That caravan was awesome and well worth the time it took to get there.

Cheers,

Jim
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ajackz View Post
            I went. But Im not a cool E30 owner (I looked to be the only one with a kid). I parked all by myself,spent 25 bucks at the food trucks, and then left fairly early. The euro scene out here is A lot different than where Im from (Tennessee).
            I would not really call that the euro scene. It's more like the vortex scene. You should come to so call vintage next year. I'm sure you would have loved ar hiefest last year.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I enjoy going to different shows a lot, sure the e30 scene is prolly my favorite, but seeing a clean classic vw or porsche still gets my balls wet

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
              Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Stumbled upon Roberts car on Instagram
                HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
                i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Slept so little hours.... But oddly feel rested!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Lol, im already up...ready for sunday...best day of the week

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                      who all went? and did it rain?
                      Nope. It was sunny throughout the whole event.

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                      no rain, there were only a few of us LA/SFV guys. had a strut dislodge and got a cell phone ticket simultaneously. that was fun.
                      That camber was crazy. Luckily you were able to fix it though. Sucks about the ticket though. :|

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                      Last year SoCal Euro was a fun event. Different than the E30 events or the SoCal Vintage events but still worth going to if you don't have to drive too far to get there. The drifting and car courses that were set up were fun to watch. I have had lots of fun getting to the events like a couple of years ago at Bimmerfest. That caravan was awesome and well worth the time it took to get there.

Cheers,

Jim
                      Did you do the driving course this year Jim?

Comment

I still have the contractors working in my kitchen so the house is an absolute mess. I polished part of my hood to pass the time.

I like Robert's car. You don't see alot of Swapped S52 in a sedan.
                        -Art

Comment

I still have the contractors working in my kitchen so the house is an absolute mess. I polished part of my hood to pass the time.

I like Robert's car. You don't see alot of Swapped S52 in a sedan.
                          Actually theres about an equal amount id say

Comment

All lies, you've never even been to a Van Nuys meet., and you lived in the valley before.
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                              All lies, you've never even been to a Van Nuys meet., and you lived in the valley before.
                              Lol I've had my car three months! Haven't been to any meets though I plan to. Lived in can Nuys five years ago.
                              -Art

Comment

Sigh.. I really want some late model or different bumpers than the ones I have....
                                -Art

Comment

Working...
                                X