This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
    I know that I had the ability to wire the lights but I thought maybe there was a harness or something so that I wouldnt have to cut and splice things together. I was just looking for the easy right way to do it. And no, I did not get those in my kit.

I finished, everything works fine.
    Looks good

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
    Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Hella makes all kinds of adapters. They are about $65 last time I checked.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Anyone go to SoCal Euro?
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
          Anyone go to SoCal Euro?
          Nope

...maybe
          Last edited by semaj4712; 11-17-2012, 11:44 PM.

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
          Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Just sayin.

Comment

I just shat a brick those ate three piece hartges omg
              88 325is Five Speed
              Lachssilber

Comment

Unfortunately they are photochopped for now. But it confirms my future $X,XXX investment will look good on my M some day. :)

Comment

getting back out to a meet was fun, but a total clusterfuck for me.
                  1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                  1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                  1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

who all went? and did it rain?

Comment

no rain, there were only a few of us LA/SFV guys. had a strut dislodge and got a cell phone ticket simultaneously. that was fun.
                      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                      1974 2002tii / stock
                      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                        no rain, there were only a few of us LA/SFV guys. had a strut dislodge and got a cell phone ticket simultaneously. that was fun.
                        Dam that blows

Comment

Crazy, it was gloomy and raining most of the day where I'm at...yet appears to be sunny and dry down in SD.
                          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                            ouch...Let me guess it was either in Orange County or San Diego area for the ticket?

Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day for me...Like I might need a drink kind of day :rofl: Aren't relationships just awesome

Comment

I went. But Im not a cool E30 owner (I looked to be the only one with a kid). I parked all by myself,spent 25 bucks at the food trucks, and then left fairly early. The euro scene out here is A lot different than where Im from (Tennessee).
                              I'm cooler in person.

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                                Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day for me...Like I might need a drink kind of day :rofl: Aren't relationships just awesome
                                Had one of those days today. Killed a 6-pack to drown it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X