X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deathtoll View Post
    I'm "specials needs"

I need someone with a perfect set of Euro bumpers or a perfect set of DB including the front valiance to drive over to my house and install them for me.

1. I have limited to zero availability to go bring my car anywhere.
    2. I tend to get back muscle strain so I can't do any type of lifting
    3. I'd rather pay someone to install it and get it right.

Now, I do realize that many of you think i'm crazy to want to install different bumpers but I actually like the "classic" look of e30's versus some of them with alot of mods.

I picked my particular one for purchase because of the more than fair price plus the performance crendentials that came with it.

The bumpers are the last major exterior mod until I get the car repainted.

Bumpers for cheap

Comment

OH heck ya. M3 rack came out of my car without having to bend the tabs or lift the engine up....sooo stoked, because I am sooo ready to be back in my little bimmer. It looks so sad on jack stands, and the gentle growl has been stifled far too long.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
        OH heck ya. M3 rack came out of my car without having to bend the tabs or lift the engine up....sooo stoked, because I am sooo ready to be back in my little bimmer. It looks so sad on jack stands, and the gentle growl has been stifled far too long.
        Dibs on the old rack for trash prices?
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by ///digitalme View Post

Thanks, I PM'd the guy.
          -Art

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post
            Get it reinforced and welded. We've had more customers with broken subframes on the 318 then 325.
            I need to do that,I bent it when I did my motor mounts :(
            sigpic

Comment

is it wrong that i may want an e39 m5?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

^^Hell no. Tucking Fits IMO!

Comment

my only dilemma is gas. :/ i kind of want to just get one and see how it goes...

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

You can afford one?

Comment

^They are only $15-20kish. But for the average R3V E30 owner, that's 3x more than they are used to ;-) Gas...meh...it only burns.

Comment

I've seen them occasionally sub-10k
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

What, with blown engine or over 200k miles or salvage title?

Comment

Usually flirting with 200k.
                            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                            1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                            1974 2002tii / stock
                            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
                              You can afford one?
                              i can come up with the funds. perhaps i'll buy myself a new birthday present like i did with the m3. :)

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                              ^They are only $15-20kish. But for the average R3V E30 owner, that's 3x more than they are used to ;-) Gas...meh...it only burns.
                              yessir. for some clean ones too. i've got some under my radar. i really like the look of the 01-03 however i could settle for a 00 for a good price. and actually, just did a ton of research and people are getting about 20-23 city and 28-30mpg highway doing 50-65. hm, i could possibly live with that.

my feedback thread

Comment

^I bet that MPG is read from the OBC, not from gas pump calculations But seriously, don't look back on MPG. Leave that to the Vettes with their crazy good LS engines.

Comment

Working...
                                X