Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It came off on the way to Socal euro and i had to jirry rig it on the side of the road to keep the strut from falling in on another dip.
    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Working on it. The problem is the spherical bearing is so thick that there is not much thread left. Thin aurora bearings cost $45 each compared to $12. What about those needle bearing?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

The needle bearings still suck balls dude. I've gone through 2 sets and not looking to replace for a third.
        What about, these Aurora bearings you speak of?
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

need to sell:
          zhp shift knob.
          bavauto front plate re-locator.
          gopro hd with extras.
          intuos 4.
          selle italia turbo special saddle in white.
          subwoofer/amp wiring kit.

also selling soon:
          xbox 360.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

Twas only a matter of time before I get a registration ticket.
            This month is going to suck

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
              Twas only a matter of time before I get a registration ticket.
              This month is going to suck
              When I first got my white M3, I let it sit a while, while I was trying to fix it up so I didn't transfer ownership until the final month and before I knew it the registration had lapsed. I kept it on the street under a car cover thinking it would be fine. I had to get a cat installed to pass smog and transfer ownership. A month after expiration I got a parking ticket under the cover for expired registration. I was so pissed. DOT is thirty right now. They will write you up for anything...even missing front plates while parked. Even if a ticket is dismissed due to their error, they STILL hit you with a $10 administrative fee which is all BS. It's a win-win for the state.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Needle bearings work great when they are used properly. If the force applied is not perpendicular to the race then they will not last very long.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                  need to sell:
                  zhp shift knob.
                  bavauto front plate re-locator.
                  gopro hd with extras.
                  intuos 4.
                  selle italia turbo special saddle in white.
                  subwoofer/amp wiring kit.

also selling soon:
                  xbox 360.
                  I still want that plate locator...pm me how much for gopro and intuos

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                  Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                    I still want that plate locator...pm me how much for gopro and intuos
                    sure thing, pm'n you now!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                    my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                      Save money and don't create responsibilities you don't need to have.
                      yeah... save money when momy and dady pay bills for you. The easy life.... I guess thats true If I didnt have responsibilities i could afford car payments up to 1000 a month easy since I spend about 1500 per month in just bills... ( not like its much vs others )

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                      We can tell. What's going on with your car Mike? front strut broke? why did you have to change the clutch if you just did a 5 speed swap not too long ago?

This guy says he's willing to swap E36 M3 for E30 325iS 5 speed or E30 318iS Slicktop straight up....

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...440929146.html
                      Ive seen the car locally and on CL about a month ago. Very clean. Tobad my car is salvaged and re-painted :(

Comment

can anyone recommend me a good, reasonably priced resonator.
                        or perhaps a good set of resonated tips.

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                          Needle bearings work great when they are used properly. If the force applied is not perpendicular to the race then they will not last very long.
                          Hmmm, so the force applied from linear springs, is not perpendicular? I'm confused.
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                            yeah... save money when momy and dady pay bills for you. The easy life.... I guess thats true If I didnt have responsibilities i could afford car payments up to 1000 a month easy since I spend about 1500 per month in just bills... ( not like its much vs others )
                            Whether daddy pays a kid's bill or if the person has been out of the house @ 18, saving is saving.

We choose who we want to be indirectly or not

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Comment

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X