This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

^

» PARTS FOR SALE
      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Good Morning,

I saw this on S14 and thought that you guys might enjoy it.

Cheers,

Jim
        sigpic

Comment

Early morning workout
          Time to lose some chub

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
            Good Morning,

I saw this on S14 and thought that you guys might enjoy it.

Cheers,

Jim
            Nice sound !!!! It was 31 degrees when i left at 5:55am from my house this morning.BURRRRR
            Last edited by QUKBMER; 12-19-2012, 08:32 AM.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Kimber 1911 FTW

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
              although i really like 45s, i am really leaning towards the 9mm.

i like springfield and i've been looking at some of their guns.
              I've got a .45 cal Kimber 1911, it's an awesome piece, has less recoil than my .40 cal CZ 75b which was my first purchase. I wanted a 9mm but .40 was all they had at the time.

Looking back if I had known I would have two pistols I would have gone with a 9mm first. The CZ is a fine pistol used by numerous government agencies and will hold up to a lot of abuse and very accurate when you learn to shoot it, but without a shadow of a doubt the Kimber is my favorite. Extremely accurate and packs one hell of a punch with very smooth action. And because I am a geek when it comes to high quality design I love taking it apart and cleaning it to admire it's mechanics. Mine is the same as the LA swat team with the tritium sights that glow in the dark. because race car.

Shoot me a PM with your number and we can go to the range sometime, i have been so busy I haven't been in many months and it's more fun to go with someone else anyways.

Comment

Here is a little history on the different calibers. 9mm was not considered enough knock down power so the 10mm was designed for law enforcement but the recoil was not controllable so they went to the 40 Cal. 45 was used by the military but could not hold enough capacity so they went to the 9mm Beretta which is a fine weapon.

Your Kimber is used by some law enforcement and swap teams but some still have not approved it for the standard issue use.

I reload my own ammunition and do soft loads for the 45 and 40 calibers. As long as it gets out to 50 yards accurately I am happy and the reduced recoil helps with the accuracy in fast shooting. Brian and I use to compete in the 3 gun competitions and that was a lot of fun but you burn up a lot of ammo so I had to start reloading due to the costs and ability to custom build the ammunition.

Cheers,

Jim
                sigpic

Comment

We have a gun thread LOL.
                  Last edited by Blackout; 12-19-2012, 09:45 AM.
                  » PARTS FOR SALE
                  » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

does anyone have a 6 button obc that is properly working?

Comment

Originally posted by mammoth_e30 View Post
                      I've got a .45 cal Kimber 1911, it's an awesome piece, has less recoil than my .40 cal CZ 75b which was my first purchase. I wanted a 9mm but .40 was all they had at the time.

Looking back if I had known I would have two pistols I would have gone with a 9mm first. The CZ is a fine pistol used by numerous government agencies and will hold up to a lot of abuse and very accurate when you learn to shoot it, but without a shadow of a doubt the Kimber is my favorite. Extremely accurate and packs one hell of a punch with very smooth action. And because I am a geek when it comes to high quality design I love taking it apart and cleaning it to admire it's mechanics. Mine is the same as the LA swat team with the tritium sights that glow in the dark. because race car.

Shoot me a PM with your number and we can go to the range sometime, i have been so busy I haven't been in many months and it's more fun to go with someone else anyways.

This is what i have .357 S&W
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                        This is what i have .357 S&W
                        Great choice Terry, nothing more dependable than a wheel gun and the 357 Mag kicks ass.
                        sigpic

Comment

Why thank you jim.

Comment

Hey anyone know a good steam cleaner in SoCal to detail the engine and undercarriage grease?

Comment

Originally posted by e30vince View Post
                              does anyone have a 6 button obc that is properly working?
                              I have one but the LED board needs to be replaced

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                              Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by darkcrave View Post
                                Hey anyone know a good steam cleaner in SoCal to detail the engine and undercarriage grease?
                                Best Auto Detailing Orange County specializes in complete automotive reconditioning and detailing at all levels, from maintenance to concourse.

2011 Placentia Avenue Costa Mesa, CA 92627 949-650-0204
                                » PARTS FOR SALE
                                » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Working...
                                X