X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by azael325i View Post
    I've seen that car at the Castro's but don't know his name
    Thats aarons car. He used to work at RMS. Now he works at a very famous shop. That car has a 2.75" stainless exhaust from a new GTR.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

car looks a little beat to be coming from a high roller
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Looks just about as beat as my car.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I'm not sure how I ended up with a 15+ hour day at work today... I just want to finish my interior swap!

Einstein - as far as openoffice goes, it's a full standalone office suite. it can open all document formats, but it's got some issues with the XML based MS ones (.docx, pptx, xlsx, etc.). Check it out if you're still looking for a PDF creator. If you don't mind a watermark, I think CutePDF is probably the better option though.

i have a set of depo euro smileys who wants them?
          you got PM.
          '85 Alpin 325e (/dd/project/future build thread)

Comment

i don't mind watermarks. Plus all my school documents i get are docx cause of the school website.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

CutePdf should be able to be set up as print device - you can create in MS office, then print to CutePDF and it'll create your .PDFs for you.

And it's Free.
              '85 Alpin 325e (/dd/project/future build thread)

Comment

Thanks to Justin for coming out and lending a hand! Motor freed itself from it's self from it's ruthless oppressors (aka engine mounts) for a brief second! The angle was a bit... Wrong for removal lol Bom Chinese food made up for the incomplete work though ;)
                Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
                  Thanks to Justin for coming out and lending a hand! Motor freed itself from it's self from it's ruthless oppressors (aka engine mounts) for a brief second! The angle was a bit... Wrong for removal lol Bom Chinese food made up for the incomplete work though ;)
                  why arent you workin on it til 2 am, do work son.

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Cause black people can't work in the cold. Especially if they are not drinking. That some redneck stuff.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                      Looks just about as beat as my car.
                      i'd take your blue-ish car all day over that one, hands down. and who said you were a high roller? :-P
                      1974 2002tii / stock
                      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by jp_slick View Post
                        why arent you workin on it til 2 am, do work son.
                        I need a helper!! Like the engine is seriously sitting on the mounts while the tranny is being held up by that Camry jack lol

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                        Cause black people can't work in the cold. Especially if they are not drinking. That some redneck stuff.
                        :rofl: You awredy know cuhz!
                        Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                        Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                        Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                        Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
                          I need a helper!! Like the engine is seriously sitting on the mounts while the tranny is being held up by that Camry jack lol
                          while 'installing' my headers the other day i had e39 and e30 jacks plus two jack stands holding up the car, datsun jack supporting the muffler, sonoma scissor jack holding the mid-section, and f150 jack raising the pipes into place. how's that for janky?
                          1974 2002tii / stock
                          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

mesicans do it too, i have a few times. most times i wasnt drinking. i hate calling quits when im close to being done, maybe its just me tho.

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

I hate this fake ass school. What kinda bullshit is closeing the library at 11pm on a schoolnight. Procrastinators like me don't get started till 9pm. Hay mike. Can i study at your school?

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                              i'd take your blue-ish car all day over that one, hands down. and who said you were a high roller?
                              I'm 99.99% sure i have the most expensive non ///M e30 in SoCal. Thanks to AAA :rofl:

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Night powell (library) goes all night up here ;)

Gotta have an ID tho. borrow my roommate's.
                                1974 2002tii / stock
                                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Working...
                                X