Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm scared now. My renewal is in June. Might have to convert my car to diesel just to have the title changed.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Good thing I don't need a smog till next year. Smog is still every other year right?

Comment

Anyone got the hookup pm me. Mine is due as well by March.

Comment

I'm nervous as well now, Fuck!
          sigpic
          TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
          FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Just turn all the cars into non opt, and track the shit out of them ;)

Comment

and walk from place to place? boy this aint the stone age. im gettin my scrape on.. literally.
              '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
              '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
              Is that thing on air?

Comment

@nigel...

What kind of 3d printer you got?

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
                  Took my 6 to get smogged and when he put the info on the computer it said it needed to go to a referee station. The guy said starting jan 1 2013 all cars pre 2000 have to go to the ref station. Is this true? If it is my e30 is fucked.

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                  seriously. i'm going to be screwed too. my car barely passes smog how i have it setup. i'd have to go out and get a stock mid section and put it back to stock. :/
                  I know for a fact I am running a little rich with my current setup. I passed last time but new regulations would suck. :(

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                  This smog shit is getting outa hand
                  Agreed. Anyone know a lawyer that wants to file a class action lawsuit against the state?

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                  no no, now anything pre 99 must go to a STAR smog stations which have the highest performance ratings. so basically, from my understanding, nothing really has changed, we still need to get smog checked like normal.

basically it changes 5 areas:
                  1. authorize the use of obd II testing to expedite the process.
                  2. vehicles known to release large amounts of pollution must test at stations with the highest performance ratings.
                  3. stricter fines structure for improper inspections.
                  4. permit the state to contract with the private sector to manage franchise-like networks of independently owned smog check stations.
                  5. encourage community colleges and other training institutions to develop technician-training programs.
                  So OBD-I cars will get OBD-II testing? And I'm pretty sure it's illegal for the state to manage a franchise. Needless to say these new regulations are bullshit.

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
                  From what I understood, it doesn't even matter if we know someone. It has to go to a ref station aka pierce college. As soon as the info went into the computer, the screen turned red and it said ref station.
                  That's pretty lame dude. :(

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I have a Prusa Mendel. We got a huge discount from ultimachine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

HEY! i have that same fan...
                      '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                      '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                      Is that thing on air?

Comment

And your pretty happy with the quality? What materials can you print with?

Whats the difference between the 1.75mm hot end kit and the 3mm kit?
                        (nvm, I figured that out by reader a bit further)
                        Last edited by semaj4712; 01-17-2013, 07:48 PM.

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

Comment

for sale H&R race springs :)

Comment

dafuq is dat?

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                              dafuq is dat?
                              Exercise machine for your glutes

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
                                Agreed. Anyone know a lawyer that wants to file a class action lawsuit against the state?

So OBD-I cars will get OBD-II testing? And I'm pretty sure it's illegal for the state to manage a franchise. Needless to say these new regulations are bullshit.
                                Pretty sure you will loose, and did you actually read the posts, only cars 2000 and newer get straight OBD-II testing, OBD-I still need to do normal smog

Comment

Working...
                                X