X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    Time to take the guy to court.
    hes 18 and makes 950 bucks a month. and because he is 18 we cant take his family to court, only him and we wont be getting any money from him.
    sigpic

Comment

What do we think?

And new interior color, caramel
      harry/harout

Comment

Love them seats

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
        Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by cikisdeadly1 View Post
          hes 18 and makes 950 bucks a month. and because he is 18 we cant take his family to court, only him and we wont be getting any money from him.
          No take ur insurance to court

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

Comment

Chris. Not sure why we didn't do your tank this weekend but maybe I can find out if I can take it to my new job and get it properly cleared for you. I will also happily buy the can you bought from you. Let me know.
            harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by cikisdeadly1 View Post
              Seek legal advise. Most schools have a legal counseling department. A person can be a dependent until the age of 25. Looks like a minivan, probably registered to the parents? If you sue the driver and the registered owner your more likely to receive a settlement faster since they can garnish both of their wages. Even if he only makes 950 a month he can still pay $100 at a time.
              Last edited by einstein57; 02-12-2013, 11:12 PM.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Need to pick a color that compliments my wheels.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                  Its been a while but i'm pretty sure your dad had to sign a waiver to remove uninsured motorist. Even then that coverage is only for medical expenses. There is a separate coverage called uninsured collision which is a supplement to the uninsured motorist coverage. Almost nobody gets that coverage even though its cheap. People are cheap.
                  That uninsured motorist collision is pure gold, it's what got me the payout on the white car. I wouldn't do without it anymore.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
                    That uninsured motorist collision is pure gold, it's what got me the payout on the white car. I wouldn't do without it anymore.
                    I need to check out what my insurance covers, Im betting i need to ad this.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Need some 10-12mm spacers. Don't care about pattern anymore, I'll just drill them out. They have to be wheel/hub centric though

I know Ryan has some but 8mm isn't enough and 15mm is too much.
                      harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                        Chris. Not sure why we didn't do your tank this weekend but maybe I can find out if I can take it to my new job and get it properly cleared for you. I will also happily buy the can you bought from you. Let me know.
                        I got busy, trying to get the damn thing runnin, but its not that nice looking, doesnt need a proper clear...but if you want to, im all for it...no worries on the clear, I may keep it for upcoming projects

Comment

Or we can just do it like we discussed. Do you have place we can do it? I can stop by tomorrow after work
                          harry/harout

Comment

Mmm Just my drive way...I wont be home till around 730 tho

Comment

Anyone want a tan rear seat with super beautiful leather?
                              sigpic

Comment

picture?

Comment

Working...
                                X