This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
    3 oil changes and 2 tire rotations for $30 on livingsocial. Who wants in on a $10 full service oil change?
    Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
    Time to see if virtual dyno actually works

If your going to get the oil change deal go here
    https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/6...&rui=141079017
    hmmm...

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
    A question on front wheel bearings/hubs. Is Meyle a decent brand, or should i stick with the more expensive FAG ones? about a $10 difference. i know FAG is standard for BMW's, but if Meyle is par with quality- then why not

thanks for any input
    Meyle's fine no need to spend the extra unless you want to for service records sake of saying you only bougt the most $$$ :rofl:

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
    I've never had any issues. The first set I did is still on use by e30nub up north. I even gave the rear seat the toddler test. I put it in my sons room And let him play with it for 3 days, no issues. Prep is everything, ideally you should spend more time on cleaning and prepping them than actually spraying. Also you want light coats with plenty of drying times on between.
    I hate that my work PC doesn't show any images so I'm

Morning R3v

Comment

You want text? Email? Fb? Lol
      harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
        how do i figure out what spring rate i need for my car? (e24 d03) my rates are currently 700lbs front and 750lbs rear. I'm looking to get a 4 inch spring for the rear but since they dont make anything that rate and size I might just try to trade my springs and soften the ride a bit while im at it.

(this might have been better as its own thread lol)
        I run 6" 450 fronts and 8" 375 rears on the diesel. I'd prefer a 7" rear spring though.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I run 6" 450 fronts and 8" 375 rears on the diesel. I'd prefer a 7" rear spring though.
          how are you going low on the 8" rear? do you have the adjustable perch billys?

you think id have problems if i get the 4" 600lb rear spring now? since most setups have a stiffer spring in the front anyways

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
            Travis

Cheers,

Jim
            ;)

I can't help myself anymore, results. Got tired of blue interior.
            It's been windy as hell by my house. Once the weather permits I shall do the driver seat and I'm done.
            digging the color harry! looks good!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

It's been windy as hell by my house. Once the weather permits I shall do the driver seat and I'm done.
              That color looks good! What did you use on them?

Comment

Sem color coat
                harry/harout

Comment

[IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/bmw325csi/8D4E6764-2DE3-4C0D-8079-CF05D6D7F816-1332-00000202546DC47E_zpsefccb980.jpg[IMG]
                  [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/bmw325csi/C7305AEC-AD21-45DB-B9F7-0417F5D6265A-1332-000002024FBBA36C_zps54c469df.jpg[IMG]
                  [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/bmw325csi/AED6E0D7-7429-4A48-A2DE-0B4103EB0522-1332-000002025268D638_zps3780ec25.jpg[IMG]
                  [IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/bmw325csi/07677555-C8C7-4D56-BF5C-FACBA9F9D5E2-4990-000003697B8F01B9_zps28fbb36b.jpg[IMG]

Dang I like it... Clean up those rusty tracks though!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Sem color coat
                    How many cans per sport seat and how much on the rear?

Transaction Feedback

Comment

I've got fun times ahead of me

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

^ wut i don't get it
                        88 325is Five Speed
                        Lachssilber

Comment

Ditto !!

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I've got fun times behind me

[IMG]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/whatscrackin57/1361909023_zps936edd28.jpg[IMG]

HUGE dildo..... Box -o- Lube?
                            Last edited by thebutcher37; 02-26-2013, 06:16 PM.

Transaction Feedback

Comment

ah shit, gunna start wrapping the car?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                              my feedback thread

Comment

Si

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
                                X