Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know what item number this would be? It is from an m30 b35 1989 635csi if that matters. I have checked real oem and can not find it.

sigpic
    TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
    FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

My heat transfer teacher is taking us all out for pizza.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Schwarz E30 on the 101 South at 8:30 with "THAT80" tags. Who are you??

Edit: I think I get a little too excited about seeing E30's around haha...just not used to it

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

In SoCal e30s are like assholes...

Btw Had this moment wrenching on the Benz today

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Sup

Comment

^ I feel like whenever you or Turge posts, there is a 90% chance (and this is fact) that one of you will be complaining about a totaled, wrecked or broken car.

Just harassing.

Hoping to get my car back from paint and body work early next week, cause I really really really want to make it to our local In-N-Out meet....

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                ^ I feel like whenever you or Turge posts, there is a 90% chance (and this is fact) that one of you will be complaining about a totaled, wrecked or broken car.

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

quoted again for the lolz and the truthz.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

Just harassing.

Hoping to get my car back from paint and body work early next week, cause I really really really want to make it to our local In-N-Out meet....
                    Id like to see your facts. Seriously.

I've never "totaled" a car nor have I "wrecked" a car. ( if your referring to my alpine , i hit a curb and the car is and has been driving for a week now. )

Rarely does my cars "break down" I'm sorry I cant afford to buy a "build by someone else" type of car. These cars are old right , However I do all the work myself unlike some people.

I feel like when ever you post its to brag about something new with your car.
                    Just another dinanm3'r..

:woowoo:

On a real note don't don't entitle me being like turge ok. :finger:

Comment

on your phone again?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                        on your phone again?
                        If you say so

Comment

Just harassing.

I think that percentage is a bit off... maybe 25% of the time. lol

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                          Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                          quoted again for the lolz and the truthz.
                          Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                          Id like to see your facts. Seriously.

I've never "totaled" a car nor have I "wrecked" a car. ( if your referring to my alpine , i hit a curb and the car is and has been driving for a week now. )

Rarely does my cars "break down" I'm sorry I cant afford to buy a "build by someone else" type of car. These cars are old right , However I do all the work myself unlike some people.

I feel like when ever you post its to brag about something new with your car.
                          Just another dinanm3'r..

:woowoo:

On a real note don't don't entitle me being like turge ok. :finger:
                          Would Turge Jr. be a better title? :-P

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

dout it

Comment

you know shits bad when turge is calling you a turge...

Comment

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
                                you know shits bad when turge is calling you a turge...
                                You know shits bad when your tire is falling off its bead.

Comment

Working...
                                X