X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvck View Post
    Sup.

Check out your local shop, most of them have "parktools" and a generic brand of tools also available, I had a full set long ago when my bikes all had threaded headsets, got rid of them and then was reminded by trey that they are perfect for fan clutches -__-
    awesome im gonna go see if the bike shop by my house has them...thankz again
    sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

Originally posted by djmoska View Post
      awesome im gonna go see if the bike shop by my house has them...thankz again
      Me prestas esa herramienta, el fin de semana, si lo compras ahora hueco?
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        Me prestas esa herramienta, el fin de semana, si lo compras ahora hueco?
        simon

Comment

Whoever didn't come out last night can suck a left nut and juggle the right one!!!
          Fuck your I gotta be at work early, so I gotta wake up at 6am.

Bitch, I'm up at 3:30 and working by 5am!
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            Fuck your I gotta be at work early, so I gotta wake up at 6am.

Bitch, I'm up at 3:30 and working by 5am!
            because REAL JOB

Comment

Any reason to not power wash my engine bay? I have a gnarly power steering leak but everything is covered in grime and I can't see where it's coming from.

Comment

Electricals just cover that stuff up well.

Comment

i think im gonna power wash or take 2 days cleaning my bay since im taking off the head i hope to have it nice clean n ready for bimmerfest :)

Comment

I did mine Jason, just keep the pressure away from the electrical stuff. Focus on the enging block and metal components.
                    harry/harout

Comment

I need to clean my bay as well, where are you guys going to have this done or are you renting machines?
                      sigpic
                      TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                      FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
                        I need to clean my bay as well, where are you guys going to have this done or are you renting machines?
                        I scrub what I can with degreaser and use those coin operated carwash places with the pressure hose

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                          true you'd think harbor freight would have like a 9$ version of this tool :rofl:

39$ shipped isn't too bad though I think...
                          I used an American size wrench from autozone and ground it down skinny. But it somehow never found its way back in to my tool bag.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                            I used an American size wrench from autozone and ground it down skinny. But it somehow never found its way back in to my tool bag.
                            must be on a bad you have not used in years lol lol thats how i found i few tools lol

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                              I did mine Jason, just keep the pressure away from the electrical stuff. Focus on the enging block and metal components.
                              Just cover the alternator to be on the safe side along with the fuse box and the coil pack. That's really the essentials I think...

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                              I scrub what I can with degreaser and use those coin operated carwash places with the pressure hose
                              There is this foam stuff that works really well I have to find it on my laptop at home and link it for you.

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                              But then I'd need to buy a grinder to grind a wrench that fit down...

I've lost a breaker bar and countless useful sockets that way...

Comment

I have used the pliers from the tool tray. It worked just fine as it is designed for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X