Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

video wasn't loading right hope this helps...

Comment

I remember working on either my car or mikes car and the fuel lines were on backwards. We could not figure out why it would not start even with fuel pressure. lol
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

but i never removed the fuel lines so if it was running before how could it be not running now?

Comment

Why did you change a recently installed timing belt?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

it wasn't recently installed the engine was but the belt was the same belt that's been on it. I wanted to put a new belt and tensioner for peace of mind

Comment

Wait you put in another engine and did not spend 5 minutes to slap on a new belt while it was out of the car? Just put the wrench down Matt. lol

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I didn't put the engine in I was at work mike put it in but I didn't have the parts there to swap the timing belt in while he was doing it. I stopped working on it already if you want to make a quick buck text me and get my car running.

Comment

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
                  A new mercedes or audi... couldn't tell, t-boned an e46 m3 around the block from my house... All I could think of was that s54.... I wanted to go back when the tow truck was there and find out where it would go.
                  It'll go to insurance salvage auction and sell for good $$$

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                  I remember working on either my car or mikes car and the fuel lines were on backwards. We could not figure out why it would not start even with fuel pressure. lol
                  LOL that was my ix! Ahahahahah
                  1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                  1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                  1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Please. You know my motto. If you need it to run right away just buy another one. lol

www.gecoils.com

Comment

If only I had that level of disposable income.

Comment

That's what debt is for

www.gecoils.com

Comment

My ex made sure I got plenty of that...

Comment

Just think how sick your early model could have been by now. Turbo'd with full mtech 1 kit.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Thanks Nigel you know how to rub it in. Want to twist the knife in my back while you add salt with lemon too?

Comment

Sure. I sold this car for 1300 cause it was taking up space.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
                                X