• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bueno

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
    1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
    1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

Hey socale30 lifestyle in LA, jump in on this thread and disguss the e30 caravan and other things to and for bimmerfest!!

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
      Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
      I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

Just to be clear, what Hondas do we hate again? :nice: I woke up with a strange desire for a clean black DA hatch not unlike this one O_o

Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
        Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
        Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
        Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Snap out of it. Whats wrong with you nick. Come back to the darkside my son.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

anyone have a Schwartz hood for sale in SoCal? LA area preferred. PM me por favor:)
            -Paolo
            1986 325e RIP.
            1989 525i
            1986 635CSI

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
              Snap out of it. Whats wrong with you nick. Come back to the darkside my son.
              Think I woke up under the bed today... Driving this TSX to school everyday is not helping either X(
              Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
              Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
              Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
              Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by tonywonder View Post
                wtf happened to that m3
                Probably got burned out, lol.
                -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Originally posted by PReta View Post
                  anyone have a Schwartz hood for sale in SoCal? LA area preferred. PM me por favor:)
                  But you have a cirrus blau car, so why the hood?
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

so who picked up that 89 325is on Cl for dirt cheap hua hua? Joey ?

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                      But you have a cirrus blau car, so why the hood?
                      my cousin just rear ended some one. sucker dented his hood pretty bad.
                      -Paolo
                      1986 325e RIP.
                      1989 525i
                      1986 635CSI

Comment

Originally posted by PReta View Post
                        my cousin just rear ended some one. sucker dented his hood pretty bad.
                        Good to know that you're ok and it wasn't you who got smashed.

The youngsters around here need to learn to drive.
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

BREAKING NEWS: Billions of dead fish invade Redondo's King Harbor

By Melissa Evans and Larry Altman
                          Staff Writers

Billions of sardines floated to the surface at Redondo Beach's King Harbor this morning. Early thought is that the large numbers of fish just depleted all the oxygen in the water. (Brad Graverson/Staff Photographer)

Billions of sardines floated to the surface at Redondo Beach's King Harbor this morning. Early thought is that the large numbers of fish just depleted all the oxygen in the water. (Brad Graverson/Staff Photographer)

Mayor Gin cautiously optimistic in Redondo Beach State of the City speech
                          Billions of dead sardines are blanketing the sea bottom and floating on the surface of the water this morning at King Harbor Marina in Redondo Beach, and officials are trying to figure out what happened.

Fire, police and public works officials are on the scene, at this point working to remove the fish - first thought to be anchovies - as quickly as possible.

"We need to get rid of them," said Sgt. Phil Keenan of the Redondo Beach Police Department. "This is going to create a terrible pollution and public health issue if we don't."

The cause is so far a mystery, but the fish may have died due to lack of oxygen, Keenan said. They are clustered around the north side of the harbor, the majority in Basins 1 and 2.

Peter Wallerstein of Marine Animal Rescue said his best guess is that perhaps the high winds last night forced the fish into a small area, where they ran out of oxygen.

"I'm sure we'll see an increase of sea lions and seals in the Redondo Harbor," he said.

Officials have tested the water and the dead sardines to ensure they weren't poisoned - which could affect other species feeding on them.

Officials said they weren't aware of any red tides, an algae bloom that sucks oxygen out of the water, or other issues that could have caused such a massive killing.

"Yesterday everything looked absolutely normal," said Walter Waite, who lives aboard his boat at the harbor. "This morning when I got up,

Advertisement

there were millions and millions of them floating everywhere."
                          He said he was at first struck by the fact the birds weren't feeding; apparently, they already gorged.

Chuck Sarracino, who has lived in the marina for five years, said he noticed that the pelicans were diving to the water all night.

The weather is expected to be warm today, adding to the urgency to remove the fish, officials said. About 6-inches in length, the fish are scattered along Marina Way, already creating a potent stench.

"By this afternoon, it's going to be horrific," Keenan said.

Marine experts with the California Department of Fish and Game were on the scene, working with local officials.

Workers were using skimmers and nets to clean the harbor, and wheelbarrows to cart them out. It is unclear how the fish, typically used as bait for fisherman in the harbor, will be disposed.

Onlookers were stunned by the spectacle.

"It's just incredible," said Gene Wilson, who was vacationing in Redondo Beach from Kansas City. "We've never seen anything like this. I don't know how they're going to remove their carcasses."

melissa.evans@dailybreeze.com

crazy

Comment

what the...

Find thousands of classic cars for sale on ClassicCarsforSale.co.uk. Place your private advert for free today on the UK's best marketplace for buyers and traders.

Find thousands of classic cars for sale on ClassicCarsforSale.co.uk. Place your private advert for free today on the UK's best marketplace for buyers and traders.
                            Last edited by mkcman17; 03-08-2011, 12:49 PM.
                            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                            1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                            1974 2002tii / stock
                            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                              what the...

http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/...p/carno/119775
                              ive seen the 02 touring
                              but never the e36 baur

Comment

I swear, the design team must have been huffing some good shit when they released that thing.
                                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                                1974 2002tii / stock
                                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Working...
                                X