Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is important however it was an inevitability, I think what makes me so meh about is the reasoning behind the decision not so much the decision itself. I am glad for the equal rights of others however we are gaining this equality to distract for the serious matters at hand in our country. Politics have always used these smoke and mirror tactics to keep politcal favor when there should be unrest.

Comment

here you go ben
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
        Why do you want such a small tire?
        the federals run wide. Not sure about the hankooks

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        #stance #stretch #poke #slammed
        #cheap
        broe
        I only want to keep everything under 400 dohh. and ohh yea im going to stretch on a 15x7 haha

Originally posted by EvilStar View Post
        Did you check the link I just posted?

♥ Raf
        nope

Originally posted by dvck View Post
        no used tires dude.
        used tires only last me 6 months..... new tires should be at lest 3 times that.

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
          It is important however it was an inevitability, I think what makes me so meh about is the reasoning behind the decision not so much the decision itself. I am glad for the equal rights of others however we are gaining this equality to distract for the serious matters at hand in our country. Politics have always used these smoke and mirror tactics to keep politcal favor when there should be unrest.
          i don't think this decision happening right now has anything in common with the current administration and congress shenanigans. there will probably be a thread up in Politics and religion in a matter of minutes anyways
          88 325is Five Speed
          Lachssilber

Comment

not bad 195/50-15 FEDERAL 595 EVO 82V
            Brand: FEDERAL
            Type: Performance
            Size: 195/50-15 $58.42 $233.68

picked up w/ tax $254.71, lets say I pay 40 to get them installed. Then I need an alignment we got a shop that will do it for 50 and I need a strut housing. Just what I wanted under $400 :D

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post

no used tires dude.
              used tires only last me 6 months..... new tires should be at lest 3 times that.
              yea but thats a whole pile of tires, should last like two years
              sigpic

Comment

yea but thats a whole pile of tires, should last like two years
                :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
                  Thought that was nigels car i saw on the tumblr! Congrats, you doing a 5 speed swap? What happened to your other car?

thanks! And yes hopefully within the next 2 months or so. Sold the other car to buy this one

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                  I vote leave it auto and buy this spare turbo kit i have chilling in my garage.
                  How much?

Originally posted by yert315
                  Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Did someone take a picture of my back yard and post it on craigslist? ;)

sup guys..

Cheers,

Jim
                    sigpic

Comment

I got 4 new 205/60/14 federals for 250 lol
                      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

and they're pretty decent
                        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

which federals? the 595's or 595r's?

Comment

They're 657s

Comment

yea i like spending as little as possible on the one part of the car that actually touches the ground

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                              Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

wait do you mean the frame doesn't count
                                88 325is Five Speed
                                Lachssilber

Comment

Working...
                                X