This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning jim.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
      I work for US Bank. Im currently a Personal Banker, but I have my investment licenses and I am interviewing for a Financial Advisor Associate. Will be working in the Fullerton / Yorba Linda area. This is my 4th interview. I think I have the job, but no offer yet so I havent started packing my bags yet.
      Good stuff, was your license paid for by US bank or got it yourself?

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
      Good morning jim.
      Good morning r3ver's, what's the going rate for a hood, fender, valence these days? I see a lot of numbers getting tossed around and want to get a more realistic price for when I haggle.

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
        Good morning jim.
        Suuup ETA speed racer!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
          Suuup ETA speed racer!
          Its a ETA snail.lol
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

So you're car is in that turbo movie lol...

IE headers and exhaust for 435$ good deal or haggle more?
            Last edited by mcr_driver; 06-27-2013, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
              So you're car is in that turbo movie lol...

IE headers and exhaust for 435$ good deal or haggle more?
              See if he will do for 350, but for 400 bucks headers and cat back that's a pretty good deal
              88 325is Five Speed
              Lachssilber

Comment

It probably won't be for me It'd be nice but meh I'll take a stab and low ball. If not pass the deal on to fanatics :rofl:

I just like not having to worry about smog too :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                  I used to play a lot. 1.5, then steam came out, 1.6.
                  Various leagues; calmain and cevo m and lan'd at phatlootz and netfragz for money.

how the times fly..

'abbi of nolove'
                  Originally posted by ak- View Post
                  that's 1.6 newb.
                  Iceworld is in CS:S too.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                    What are your thoughts on the tires regarding ride and performance? I am thinking about getting a set of these for the staggered style 5's on the 540.

The new bolts just came in from the UK so I also will have a stock set of bolts for sale if anyone is interested.

Cheers,

Jim
                    I've only commuted on the freeway with them to meets and to school a couple times. I have not tried to push them or drive them in the rain so I can't really give any usefull reviews. From what i've read is they excel at higher then typical pressure. Why new bolts? My chrome shop does a bang up job for a fraction of the cost with a 3 day turn around. I'd recommend chroming your old bolts and sell them on stance works.

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                    It probably won't be for me It'd be nice but meh I'll take a stab and low ball. If not pass the deal on to fanatics :rofl:

I just like not having to worry about smog too :rofl:
                    You got another e30?

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

no but the car is going to remain a clean title getting estimate for replacing the front clip and i am waiting for my funds to clear. i wasjust browsing looking for replace body parts and stumbled on that little gem.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                        Why new bolts? My chrome shop does a bang up job for a fraction of the cost with a 3 day turn around. I'd recommend chroming your old bolts and sell them on stance works.
                        I tried to get them chromed but the guys down here wanted $2.50 a bolt and they were less expensive new. I had one guy tell me $1.00 a bolt but he would not guarantee that they would come out nice unless they polished them first at $2.50 a bolt. The last set I had done at Lenco came out 1/2 great, 1/2 dull so I sent them back and the second time most of them were acceptable. I also took the bolts to a local Porsche shop, where I know the owner, and bulked it in with a lot of other chrome work I also sent them the barrels to polish and ceramic clear and they wanted $450 for everything which was a lot more than if I take them to Santa Anna for the work. One advantage that you guys have living in the big city is having many options to choose from and competitive pricing due to so many shops offering the same service. Basically I got tired of messing around with the local chrome shops and I want to get these wheels done and on the car.

Cheers,

Jim
                        sigpic

Comment

Ship them to me. They all fit in a small flat rate box. I'm dropping off a couple sets soon. Just remove the clear coat first. Or add some money for a quart of stripper and i'll do it.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                            Ship them to me. They all fit in a small flat rate box. I'm dropping off a couple sets soon. Just remove the clear coat first. Or add some money for a quart of stripper and i'll do it.
                            Sounds good, shoot me a PM with your address and the cost of the stripper as long as you are going to be doing yours. If yours are already done I can buy the stripper and do that before I ship them to you. I also have a bunch of OZ bolts that we can do at the same time if it will help with the costs.

Thanks,

Jim
                            sigpic

Comment

Does anyone want a running e34 535 for $500?
                              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                              1974 2002tii / stock
                              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Color? Clean title? Trans? Registration? Miles?

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
                                X