• Time
  • Show
Clear All

:( thats sad! bastard camry!!

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
    Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
    I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

Sorry Abby. I'm here if u need anything bro. I hope it's not the end for ur car. I'm crying now ;(

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Moment of silence for another of our fallen soldiers. Be back in 20 just to py my respects to abby's e30.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

why

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
          1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
          1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
            are you ok? sucks to see :(

want those rims, tail light's, part out is when?
            too soon.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
            Originally posted by slammin.e28
            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

AK, terribly sorry, you're at least being much stronger about this, id be either
              incarcerated or crying the san gabriel river into full flood.

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
              are you ok? sucks to see :(

want those rims, tail light's, part out is when?
              sometimes you need a verbal filter Matt.
              sigpic

Comment

having personally met Abby and his clean car I must say this really took me back. I was on Azusa heading on the 10fwy on ramp on my way to work. I was wondering why there was traffic??? As I got closer I realized it was Abby and his unmistakeable clean and tasteful car. let's just say I'm glad I saw you standing bro, cars are replaceable......

I had my camera and took some shots of the scene for you from different angles. if you need them just shoot me a text. Don't want to post em without your consent.

Tried to get your attention but I was too far and you were busy with the authorities.....

best of luck bro

Comment

Thanks Francis. What were you driving? Because I heard people from all directions yelling from cars or just random things. I've even gotten texts from ppl that already saw me when I haven't even really told anyone yet.

And thanks guys I really appreciate it.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

abby i've never met you in person or even seen this e30. but this is so sad. seriously it sucks to see such a nice e30 come to an end

sorry to hear bro
                    ]

Comment

That sucks abby. At least a good chucnk of your car will live on in my car. I really need to get the black car up and running since the blue car is fucked. So since I'm coming from the same trajedy I call dibs on the the body panels.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                        Thanks Francis. What were you driving? Because I heard people from all directions yelling from cars or just random things. I've even gotten texts from ppl that already saw me when I haven't even really told anyone yet.

And thanks guys I really appreciate it.
                        Damn Abby, glad your alright man! Luckily you didnt get t-boned on the drivers. Sorry bro and good luck finding a replacement. I hope that idiot pays!
                        sigpic

Comment

Fuuccckkk Abby , dude that sucks so bad. Ive been there b4 and my 1st car (240sx) was hit head on by a old lady running a red light. It killed me that my car was done with.

You better be on that insurance and get all the money you can. You car is done with , all you can do now is look for another clean e30 and put all your parts on it. GL bro.

Comment

Did you even put your new interior in that car yet?
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Anyone have or know of anyone with a single basketweave they wanna sell? Condition of finish isnt a big deal as long as its straight. PM me please.

Comment

Abby
                                I am beyond words to tell you how sorry with what happened to you and your car. I know all the issues that i helped straightened out with your car and now this happens. Let me know if i can help in anyway possible bro.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X