• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i assume yes.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

omg FUCK THE WORLD I HATE STUFF RIGHT NOW.

/rant

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
        I wish I knew what you guys were saying.
        Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        Happy to know, I'm not the only non-cool guy up in hurrrr.
        Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
        Are you guys running a meth lab? If so I'm in.
        I don't always multi quote, but I seriously also have no clue wtf is going on in here anymore either.

Either way I've missed you gais
        sigpic

Comment

<3

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
            Should I do less spacer or more stretch? (Remember, stance car..)

That's with a 20, tried an 18 but still rubbin. Either gonna try a 15 or step down a couple tire sizes.

That's 18x8.5 et-7 with a 235/40. I'm thinking a 215 or 225 would work.
            Yes, I think 215 will be slightly beter stretch for an 8.5 width., My Kumhoes 205/40s stretch way better than the federals I attempted to run before on my 8in wide wheel.
            Originally posted by dvck View Post
            I don't always multi quote, but I seriously also have no clue wtf is going on in here anymore either.

Either way I've missed you gais
            Welcome to the party, I think things have been explained but I'm still freaking clueless to what is being said.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

don't like cartomizers at all, it's all about rebuildables.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

I am in the market for an alternative to cigs. Can you guys give me your favorite brands/models and why you like them so I can do some internet searches on what you prefer?

Cheers,

Jim
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                  I am in the market for an alternative to cigs. Can you guys give me your favorite brands/models and why you like them so I can do some internet searches on what you prefer?

Cheers,

Jim
                  sigpic
                  TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                  FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

Cheers,

Jim

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Got all da Alpine bitches mad cuz my main bitch Calypso.

Comment

Where can i pick up some spacers locally (on the cheap) 5mm front with bolts and 10mm rear with bolts. TIA

Comment

Cheers,

Jim
                            I am selling my 1 week old Vamo SS with Kanger protank and liquids. Will also include the nitecore batt. charger and (2) 18650 (2) 18350 batts etc. PM me if interested. Vamo is one of the best out there. VW&VV

Comment

Not sure where exactly locally that is open today but you don't need extended bolts for 5mm spacers just for 10mm and up if I recall correctly.

Test drove an FR-S yesterday...Was sorely disappointed by the manual gearbox. I got out of the car and immediately wanted to be back in an bmw manual :rofl: So far the only JDM gearbox I like is the s2000 gearbox, everything else has been rubbish.

Comment

Cheers,

Jim
                                I'd recommend going with the Kamry k100 or k101.

Really basic & a good performer. Charge & go. Look into any cartomizer tank setups anything under the standard 3ohm if your "on the go". You want low ohm cartomizer/atomizer, because the k100 isn't a variable voltage(adjustable) setup.

http://www.vapesquad.com/the-kamry-k100/

goodluck!

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X