This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
    I wonder if the trailer was empty, I know a lot of freak accidents happen because those things get caught up in wind and have no weight to "hold" them down so they just jerk and move randomly...We've all seen it on freeways where the trailers just sway a bit back and forth, wouldn't surprise me at all.
    Actually it was a full load of wooden TV stands, the extra weight must have made it harder for the truck to stop/maneuver

Sent from my SGH-T769
    Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
    LED Bulb Thread
    R6 LED Review

Comment

Paying respects here from NorCal chat. Sad day

Anyone know who exactly was involved? (Gonna backtrack through the thread right now)

EDIT:
      Dang man, that really sucks. I met a couple of those guys last time I went to the Van Nuys meet.. Dang...

Comment

I changed the main page on my website to a donation page with a donate button.

$100,000 or less in monthly volume: 2.2% + $.30 per domestic transaction
        Last edited by einstein57; 08-21-2013, 11:56 AM.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Nice Nigel, Ed you have a text from me.

Comment

Just talked to cesar he is home n doing better ill be visiting him tomorrow n keep you guys posted. ....
            sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

Edwin I paypaled you a donation, Id rather do it now than at the meet and for some reason miss you

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
              Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by djmoska View Post
                Just talked to cesar he is home n doing better ill be visiting him tomorrow n keep you guys posted. ....
                That's great news to hear keep us posted

Comment

Originally posted by djmoska View Post
                  So sorry to hear about what happened. Thanks for the updates. If you're from SoCal, chances are so you've seen or met people involved in this accident.

I can't put faces to all the names, but I believe that at least one of the cars, and some of the people involved were at the last e30 Motor Werks meet.

If I'm mistaken, I'll edit my post. But seeing the pics, really made the devastation involved hit home.
                  sigpic
                  January 2012 COTM

Comment

Just read all this and very sad to hear. I've never lost anyone close to me believe it or not, and can't imagine how hard it must be to deal with this.

I really cant donate money, but I have a few interior pieces I wouldn't mind donating in a fund raiser swap meet if someone were to put that together.
                    Eibach

Comment

Guy on the right was driving the vert

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Here's a couple of faces to the guys still in the hospital.

@IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

wow, terrible news. heard about it today. my prayers go out to those individuals and their families.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                          my feedback thread

Comment

Damn dude's I shed a tear once I read about it. Definitely would like to donate something. It humbles me to sit here concerned about my car accident, when I find out something tragic like this has happened, I'm glad all I have is back pain and no car. Condolences to the e30 guys who were injured and all who passed.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

best of wishes to all those involved :(

Originally posted by yert315
                              Your mother is plug n play

Comment

mr 325, is my sig too big?

Originally posted by yert315
                                Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Working...
                                X