X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
    Aymen, I could prolly come help you out before the van nuys meet
    Damn just saw this, I need to make a yard run first anyways. Thank you though christopher

Originally posted by yert315
    Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
      Yay!

Little yard is about $30 each with strut and spring but no brakes.
      Thanks! I'm gonna try to swing by tomorrow

Comment

Good morning genta
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

got a wedding today, i need to find my tuxedo t-shirt
          88 325is Five Speed
          Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by yert315
            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
              yeah dude it's really annoying. i'm starting to loose all faith in it. i called the insurance the other day and she told me she JUST handed over the paperwork to legal. WHY?!

the guy hits my car.
              he's obviously 100% at fault.
              his insurance should fucking pay up.

it'll be a big shock though when they offer me a $1k or less and i tell them i'll be suing for $5k. the lady who came to appraise the damage obviously didn't do a very good job if she's quoting $3850. it's a total. plain and simple. both taillights need replacing, and they were genuine euro ones. the entire rear end will need pulling, new trunk, as well as fenders re-rolled since the body buckled, entire side trim replacement along with new paint on rear and entire side of car.

i assume since she gets only $200 a month that is what they settled for at court. i guess as long as i can get a damn payment it won't be so bad. but if they do lose their license that makes me feel a bit better knowing they will be forced to pay.

yeah, and that is exactly what i'm afraid of. it's already been nearly 4 months now and i haven't received a penny. it's really started to get to the point where i'm afraid i won't ever see anything, especially if i end up leaving before they try giving me any settlement.
              This is why you save all receipts for car purchases. I at least got some of my money back after my accident.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ayman View Post
                I got my check just a few months ago. I felt like I was the only unlucky one but I guess you should know too, expect the worst so that you're less disappointed. My accident happened in may 2012
                wow, yeah i'm not looking forward to what's to come.
                Originally posted by turge View Post
                This is why you save all receipts for car purchases. I at least got some of my money back after my accident.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
                i have every single receipt dating back to 1994 when the car had its first tint put on and it's checkups while under warranty. i have receipts, that's not the issue. i am obviously in a totally different situation.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post

Little yard is about $30 each with strut and spring but no brakes.
                  got a set for 75 bucks, Gracias!

New day, new problem.. how the hell do i get my brake calipers nice and clean? I have them all apart and the piston out. I'm getting a little bit of progress with a wire brush and brake cleaner but there's no way they're gonna come out nice and clean with just that

Comment

Let soak in Gasoline over night or Coca Cola and, they'll be cleaner than you'd ever want.....lol
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Coka Cola is cheaper and probably stronger scaringly enough...

Which is bad because I am drinking coke right now :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                        Coka Cola is cheaper and probably stronger scaringly enough...

Which is bad because I am drinking coke right now :rofl:
                        Your intestines must be pretty clean then, right?

Comment

Not clean but corroded and full of holes. :rofl:
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post

yeah, and that is exactly what i'm afraid of. it's already been nearly 4 months now and i haven't received a penny. it's really started to get to the point where i'm afraid i won't ever see anything, especially if i end up leaving before they try giving me any settlement.
                            This is why you should always get full coverage. Have they offered you any money?
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                              Let soak in Gasoline over night or Coca Cola and, they'll be cleaner than you'd ever want.....lol
                              this seems like it will work but the lol at the end has me scared. is this forreal or trollin?

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                                This is why you should always get full coverage. Have they offered you any money?
                                i did at one time. but i believe a month or so prior my parents must have downgraded my insurance or something because they had bought a new car. they never ran it by me at the time and i still have to go to their house to get the insurance mail. and no. nothing. she way under quoted the damage. that's about all she wrote.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                                my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X