X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audi should be gone Monday. SHOULD.

Comment

what would you guys chose?

straight 6 stroked 3.1l n/a motor with triple webers putting down ~300hp to the wheels
      or
      straight 6 2.5l turbo motor putting ~350hp+ to the wheels
      or
      ls1 v8 (enough said)
      or
      s50b30 or s54b32 both with supercharger possibility in the future

it would be street-able with track days thrown in every month or so. need something that can be beat at the track with and then take me home.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

Turbo nvm50 on only 7psi.

Comment

Anyone need bosch euro smiley parts? Thinking of parting my retro fitted set.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayman View Post
            Omar is le guru of le seat painting
            I forgot to mention they're cloth, I picked up some sparcos. I heard fabric paint will do it so imma do a couple coats and hope for the best. I just got done power washing em haha

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
            Audi should be gone Monday. SHOULD.
            Fuhhh I thought someone picked it up already

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
              what would you guys chose?

straight 6 stroked 3.1l n/a motor with triple webers putting down ~300hp to the wheels
              or
              straight 6 2.5l turbo motor putting ~350hp+ to the wheels
              or
              ls1 v8 (enough said)
              or
              s50b30 or s54b32 both with supercharger possibility in the future

it would be street-able with track days thrown in every month or so. need something that can be beat at the track with and then take me home.
              N/A or too much possibility of trouble on extended sessions on track in Cali heat. I'd say LS1 V8

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                N/A or too much possibility of trouble on extended sessions on track in Cali heat. I'd say LS1 V8
                so you'd say n/a and ls1?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

damn password cracking really maxes out my cpu usage.

my feedback thread

Comment

so you'd say n/a and ls1?
                    no, i'd say turbo stroker.

Comment

Try rainbow tables...

Comment

no, i'd say turbo stroker.
                        lol, i don't have 10-15k+ for an engine.

Try rainbow tables...
                        what's that?

my feedback thread

Comment

lol, i don't have 10-15k+ for an engine.

what's that?
                          Sheesh, my second reply about turbo and stroker is sarcastic
                          I seriously would go with the V8 swap for a swap if able, as they are well proven, and as I said, turbo for the track requires serious way to evacuate heat.

Rainbow table

Comment

Sheesh, my second reply about turbo and stroker is sarcastic
                            I seriously would go with the V8 swap for a swap if able, as they are well proven, and as I said, turbo for the track requires serious way to evacuate heat.

well seeing as though if i were to do all the work myself minus all the machine shop work, i'd be in it a good 4-5k. now i wouldn't think that slapping a turbo to walls that are about .18" thick may not be the best idea if i'm beating the hell out of it at the track. not to mention having a reliable turbo kit done would be another 5k on the safe side.

i personally would like to chose the n/a stroker as i've always loved brute n/a power. but a nice ls(1/3) sounds good as well but goes away from the roots. i wish choosing a motor wasn't such an emotional decision.

ahhhh, thanks! i'll try it out!

my feedback thread

Comment

is your cpu overclocked? what cooler you using?

just got done building a home pc for the fam, and the kiddies can go ham on minecraft. Now a long night of benchmarking and oc-ing

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

yessir. i'm overclocked @ 4.5ghz using a cooler master hyper 212 heatsink with dual fans in addition to a slue of case fans. was going to go with an elaborate watercooling system but i just don't want to constantly maintain it. not only that but i've heard plenty of stories of it leaking and destroying the hardware, so i'd rather not.

those corsair watercoolers seem okay though. don't see the point though as i actually run cooler than most people running that.

you're build looks great and you did a great job on wire management. i keep meaning to take a picture of the interior of both my builds and post them. just too lazy. maybe next time i clean it.

my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X