Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also going but around 4pm from work in chino,e30 grenade is coming here. If you want i can give you the address here.
    Last edited by QUKBMER; 01-15-2014, 04:02 PM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
      I am also but around 4pm from work in chino.
      Terry, I don't think I'll be able to meet up with you since I'm meeting with others as well and I think we might be going earlier
      Web Designer / Front End Developer
      My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

Originally posted by ky0u View Post
        Terry, I don't think I'll be able to meet up with you since I'm meeting with others as well and I think we might be going earlier
        Oh ok ....see you out there.;)
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

California winters are spent like this

My Portfolio & Website

Comment

california winters are spent like this

haha nice !

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
              My job is so f***ing unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the f***ing stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big f***ing dog to work. Every f***ing day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single f***ing day.

Anyway, I drive these f***tards around in my van and we solve mysteries and sh*t.
              Shit, I just about fell for it. Thanks for the ending. Proves I am only slightly losing my memory.

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                Racelands handle mad tight, like you on rails yo.
                Motons....racelends are for hard parkers.

Comment

My car is sometimes hard to park
                  1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                  1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                  1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Mikes about that stance life. He'd rather be bagged

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                      My car is sometimes hard to park
                      That reminds me. Today I parked my car in a corner spot far from everyone else as usual while I went to the atm. Now, the spot I parked in, was by no means a convenient spot. It's not close to any store or building, it was more or less completely out of the way. Not only that, the rest of the lot had a bunch of open spots as well that were far closer and would have been much less of a walk.

But as I'm coming back, I see this lady in a completely beat up early 90s camry drive up and park right up next to me. Not only did she almost swipe my car on entry, she ends up on the damn line next to my car. So close that unless she inched the door open and edged out, she would have dinged my door. This is with my car parked about 2 inches from the curb on the other side for maximum door swing room so I don't get hit. I ended up getting to my car as she was prepping to get out and leaving as she was about to open her door...which she ended up swinging out with enough force to shame Leonidas with his kick in 300.

I don't understand why people do this. This is not the first time it's happened and I have several nasty dings on my drivers side from people doing it

My Portfolio & Website

Comment

Maybe she was gonna swap to your car and continue on with her crime spree, ala gta.
                        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                          Maybe she was gonna swap to your car and continue on with her crime spree, ala gta.
                          Lol :rofl:

You're lucky you weren't in the car you would have been punched in the face and thrown on the ground

DT.

Comment

Hahaha. Ive seen 90lb girls swing doors open like the hulk. Drunk girls are 2x as bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Hey guys, I'm new here. I couldn't find an into area so I figured I'd come introduce myself
                              Here. Anyways I don't Have an e30 yet but I have been looking around for a little bit. I'm really interested in this chassis. Anyways I have an automotive background owning a subaru legacy gt the last 3 years has taught me a lot. I had couple questions about these chassis when going to buy one.... What kind of price range is fair for a super clean one. Also is there anything that I should look out for that I might not averagely see when test driving these cars. The average price for some decently clean ones on the local CL seems to be $4500 which seems fair and across the board. Well that's enough writing, I'm from Santa Clarita if anyone knows where that is, I look forward to owing one of there very soon!

Comment

That reminds me. Today I parked my car in a corner spot far from everyone else as usual while I went to the atm. Now, the spot I parked in, was by no means a convenient spot. It's not close to any store or building, it was more or less completely out of the way. Not only that, the rest of the lot had a bunch of open spots as well that were far closer and would have been much less of a walk.

But as I'm coming back, I see this lady in a completely beat up early 90s camry drive up and park right up next to me. Not only did she almost swipe my car on entry, she ends up on the damn line next to my car. So close that unless she inched the door open and edged out, she would have dinged my door. This is with my car parked about 2 inches from the curb on the other side for maximum door swing room so I don't get hit. I ended up getting to my car as she was prepping to get out and leaving as she was about to open her door...which she ended up swinging out with enough force to shame Leonidas with his kick in 300.

I don't understand why people do this. This is not the first time it's happened and I have several nasty dings on my drivers side from people doing it

If I had a dollar for every time this happened to me I would be able to afford two full time drivers to box me in where ever I park.

Comment

Working...
                                X