This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitchin :up: I've never had one either.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by dickfitzwell View Post
      the 2002 has got to be the best looking car of all time hands down. that green vert looks amazing with those wheels, but I just couldn't ever do a vert... more pics of the 2002's;D
      Thats all I took, but yea I agree with you that white 2002 was one of the best looking 2002's ever.
      Attached Files

Comment

meh, NYC is pretty cool. I'm going to be in Philly for the weekend, NYC for a night, then Boston until Saturday Night. Should be a nice little vacation. I'll probably never go to Philly or Boston again, but NYC definitely has sights to see
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by bmk View Post
          Anyone have leads for a medium case 3.46 lsd? Not trying to pay 395 to some joker in seal beach.
          Lol is that from craigslist?

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            The Simeone Collection in Philly is having a 50 years of Jaguar open house thing. excited for that and a REAL philly cheesesteak haha
            Those two things alone will make the trip awesome. classic jags are beautiful, and cheese wiz is deadly and delicious.

Comment

Anyone know the difference between eta and I models exhausts, I put a stock exhaust system from a I car on my eta but it seems that I only have one bracket that holds the exhaust up (the one closer to where the spare tire goes). The bracket that goes closer to the driverside rear tire doesnt have a bracket anywhere on the body. Am I missing something?

Comment

ETA is single pipe exhaust system VS I engine exhaust is dual.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I know but I have a I cat and dual pipes now with a stock I muffler, but I was wondering if I'm missing a bracket on the body because my stock I muffler has 2 straps on the muffler that are supposed to hold the muffler up but my car only has one and makes my muffler hang to the side

Comment

trolling around CL as always and; some beautiful 2002's on there looking for new homes. i want ;D
                    - 91 318is - let the fun begin

WTB: Bilstein Sports/Koni Sports - IE3/HR Springs

Comment

were they the ones for sale at bimmer fest? interested to see how much those guys were asking

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                        I know but I have a I cat and dual pipes now with a stock I muffler, but I was wondering if I'm missing a bracket on the body because my stock I muffler has 2 straps on the muffler that are supposed to hold the muffler up but my car only has one and makes my muffler hang to the side
                        Yes the mounting points between E and I motors vary on hanger points

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                          Yes the mounting points between E and I motors vary on hanger points
                          Thanks guess ill have a hanger welded on

Comment

Thats the same thing i have to do when i have a new exhaust system made.

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                              Lol is that from craigslist?
                              Yeah its on craigslist. Been for sale I wanna say 6 months now.
                              Worlds 1st LS powered e30 cabby.
                              Cab
                              billac: 92 LagunengrĂ¼n cabriolet + cadillac LQ9 + Nitrous + rotiform SJC

Raphael: 88 LagunengrĂ¼n IX + Hella 500's + Red ACS type 1's

Shaggin Wagon
                              : 01 325xiT 5 speed

91 MR2 GT3076TS + E85 = 505whp + antilag = wheelies
                              88 CRX OEM+ 42mpg DD.

Comment

Sooo... I got a note on my car last week at the MCM meet by a guy named Vlad to trade my DS2's for his Style 5's...

Comment

Working...
                                X