This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Id go camp out there and harass them until its done. There is no reason it shouldve taken this long. Problem is they didnt even look at it until thursday and now they've screwed up your schedule. I would be there right now and force them to finish it today, even if they have to stay after hours.
    You're probably right. Just called them and they're almost done. But god damn...
    This still messes up my schedule something fierce, though.
    '91 325i

Comment

Yea now you have to hope that Castros doesnt pull the same thing on you.
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Yea now you have to hope that Castro's doesn't pull the same thing on you.
        I have a bit more faith in them, but you're right I could be super screwed if that happens. I have to be back in school next monday and it's a 3 or 4 day drive out there. Which means Thursday is the final cutoff.
        If that doesn't get met, I have to arrange for long term storage of the e30 here and fly back...costing me even MORE money.
        '91 325i

Comment

If Castro's gives you a date it will be done then, barring any catastrophic problems.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Yea now you have to hope that Castros doesnt pull the same thing on you.
            This ^^^. I dont hold them very highly in making people have the satisfaction they are looking for from there promises and there work. That's from people i know and leaving names out of it.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

All this is so stressful, it's making me super nervous! I never thought that going back to school would represent a reduction in the stress level for me, but it's looking like this will be the case.
              '91 325i

Comment

Relax, it's a freak'n e30, what else could go wrong?
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                  Relax, it's a freak'n e30, what else could go wrong?
                  :drink::blowup:
                  '91 325i

Comment

:curse: ..................... LOL
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

So I KNOW you SoCal guys are the czars of dodging Smog. My smog is due for October to get new tags. I will not pass, and I don't want to drop the money to buy a completely new exhaust (my stock is rotted and welded at weird places) + cats; yet, anyway.

Need to get smog extended for a year. Any options? I was thinking of claiming out-of-state and having my tags mailed to an uncle of mine, then mailed back. Yes?

Comment

Olive Garden to celebrate my new employment with the fam!

Sent from my DeLorean

Comment

Ugh FML! My gf asked me if I can change the lower compliance bushings on her moms Honda accord. So I agreed to it because her mom is nice and the dealer wants to charge an arm and leg. So I got the arms out but I mushroomed one of the lower ball joints. Gonna stop by the Honda dealer and buy her a new ball joint. Being the nice guy I always get screwed over.

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                            Ugh FML! My gf asked me if I can change the lower compliance bushings on her moms Honda accord. So I agreed to it because her mom is nice and the dealer wants to charge an arm and leg. So I got the arms out but I mushroomed one of the lower ball joints. Gonna stop by the Honda dealer and buy her a new ball joint. Being the Fun-guy I always get screwed over.
                            fixed

Comment

Anybody got a rear apron for early model... Pretty please? Haha

2004 E46 M3 Cabriolet...she will be missed..
                              84 325e "E30HB" :)
                              IG: AJVishus_E30HB

Comment

I have one, but Im about to weld it on my car. Sorry!

In other news, Im about to repin the extra c101 I have, but I dont have the proper type of crimper. Heres my gutted C101, the wires pulled and the tools I used

Anyone have one of these ones?
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X