Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll never fully appreciate a car you didn't build yourself. Legos wouldn't be any fun if they didn't come in pieces.
    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
      You'll never fully appreciate a car you didn't build yourself. Legos wouldn't be any fun if they didn't come in pieces.
      Yup. I love building things that's why I'm going to college to become an engineer. I just didn't have the time or tools to do it all myself with moving out this week and classes starting next week. And what if I had done the radiator myself but I crapped out on me too? It's just really bad timing for everything to break all at once. :blowup: :tsk:

Comment

Anyone with experience changing an '87 high-pressure fuel pump? Care to share any tips? I've done the filter a while ago, so I know sort of what I'm doing.

Currently building a badass coffee table
        Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Does anyone know who will do tire stretches
          in the SD area?
          My 2JZ e30 Build
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=286243

Comment

Does anyone need a good condition OEM BEHR radiator? I'll bring it to the picnic if so.
            I ran it in my car for a while, but upgraded to a thicker core because turbo and stuff.

Please let me know because I don't want to have it in my trunk. $45

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
              Anyone with experience changing an '87 high-pressure fuel pump?
              Wow that was easy. The car hasn't died this time at idle, but the idle is still shit. It's low, and pulses.

Currently building a badass coffee table
              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Sup people. If you guys are going to the BBQ tomorrow bring some $$$. Selling my surplus e30 parts. OBO for everything!

Comment

I was in santa clarita and saw a silver e30 with an mtech kit.
                  Had a castros sticker on the back and also a truck acouple blocks down
                  with a castros sticker and tuned by dan sticker.

Comment

Currently on lunch on my first day here working at az in SB. Enjoying it thus far! Stoked to be up here doing new things!

Only problem..... E30 gets stuck on the driveway to my place.... Gunna have to fix that.

-NICK

Comment

I don't trust shops with my oil pan bolts. Unless its a BMW specific shop but i'd never pay them to do it.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

You only need one bolt in each corner of the pan for it to not leak. This idiot is testament to that.
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Looks quiet in here..... What's up party poopies?
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Back to the GRIND !!!!
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                              Back to the GRIND !!!!
                              Nice to see you and the family out there Terry., Good times and the family looks to have enjoyed the beach too. ;-)
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

They sure did !!! We had a great time !!! It was also nice to see some faces i haven't seen in quite awhile too !

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X